TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Walking Dead Board Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I just bought the Walking Dead Board Game by Z-Man games and am still undecided on it. On the first game I died within the first 4 turns because all of my encounters were massive zombie attacks and because I had not got any extra followers or food to heal I was dead rather quickly. The second play through I got two extra followers on my first two turns so yeah, extremely luck based on the draw. Not sure what to think.
I looked this over but the reviews are so so,I'm waiting to see the other Walking Dead Board Game.

OD
I was hoping it would be good but by the sound of the reviews it's kind of crap. Sticking with LNOE for now. I think you'd get a better game just playing LNOE with Walking Dead characters (which people have been doing already).
I'm late to the discussions ont he walking dead board games ( either one ).. had an attack of 'real life' the last month as work and the farm got all over me..

anyway.. got a breather now to come up for air.

are either of these zed games available at retail locations that sell board games like toy's r us.. or walmart. I'd love to run pick up a copy if one is local, today, especially after lunch as I have a couple days off.

thanks

soundguy
#1The Z-Man Game (based on the comic)is out
#2The Game based on the Movie (Walking Dead Monoply?)is not released yet but expected soon.

I expect #2 may be in retail locations.#1 seems like a hex & counter Game that will stay
in Game stores & onLine Stores.

OD
thanks, i appreciate the info. i had been out of the loop a bit and needed to catch up!
Reference URL's