TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Your latest spendings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since you have one on practicly every board I know...here is one for us then Zombie17

What is the latest thing you bought?

I picked these dvd's up from ebay just this morning.

[Image: 2.jpg]

and

[Image: 2.jpg]
You mean besides BeerZombie03

Hobbywise its The Elf Fleet Starter from Spartan Games,
Thats 10 Ships 1 Battleship,6 Frigates & 3 Cruisers.
This is for Unchartered Seas a Fantasy Minatures Naval Game.

I also picked some wooden dice for C & C Ancients.

OD
im a miami ink kinda guy. i actually like tattoos and not drama. td rocks i didnt even know that came out.
It's winter and I'm in the north. So it's been gas bill.
i recently just bought...

All flesh must be eaten- zombie d20 game

Exodus- fallout d20 game

some CD's

and a new frizbee for the next frizbee season. yesss

burn notice season one

and the office season 3.
deadrabbit, All Flesh isn't a d20 game, it's Unisystem -- but it's a great roleplaying system! (The Pitbull on these forums also plays it.)
mqstout Wrote:deadrabbit, All Flesh isn't a d20 game, it's Unisystem -- but it's a great roleplaying system! (The Pitbull on these forums also plays it.)

oooooooo.. yep hah it is.. any who i havent even opend it yet. the exodus one i have thow and its really awesome!
I prefer LA ink Watchmen02 I personaly don't like Ami his attitude. I've watched some episodes but I wouldn't buy the dvd's.
I buy LA ink 'cause I totaly dig Pixie and I just think Hannah does awesome work.
Cat von D I don't like that much, she does a great job on portraits but that's about it. She's also to full of herself, just like Ami Zombie17 That's probably why it didn't work out between those 2.
Emp Wrote:I prefer LA ink Watchmen02 I personaly don't like Ami his attitude. I've watched some episodes but I wouldn't buy the dvd's.
I buy LA ink 'cause I totaly dig Pixie and I just think Hannah does awesome work.
Cat von D I don't like that much, she does a great job on portraits but that's about it. She's also to full of herself, just like Ami Zombie17 That's probably why it didn't work out between those 2.

i think if you seen miami ink first youed like it better. that kat chick was on it for like ten episodes and she was being a bitch to every one and left. so im not a huge fan of her.

you got any tattoos?
Tickets to Benjamin Button... and Thai food... 'Twas date night with Nicole.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's