TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Playing with too many people?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sometimes when we play this we have 7 people over. That's one too many to play the game. We tried just having 5 heroes available at once w/o them being able to have a new one if their current one dies. But it still seemed like it made it too difficult for the zombies. Anyone have any ideas on how to make playing with 7 people more streamlined and balanced?

I thought about picking a specific card in the zombie deck and having it instead allow the spawn of one of the leftover heroes as a zombie hero. Does that sound like it would balance out?
There is a scenario on the Flying Frog Website that goes up to 9 players.

Playing with many players does tend to slow the game down. Well at least overhere. We played the 9 player scenario but what happend is that people started chatting with each other when it wasn't their turn. So when their turn was up they didn't now what happend nor what the plan was Zombie17

Personaly I prefer playing with 5 players. 1 zombie player and 4 heroes.
I agree 5 players is the best way to play
Hi, I agree with Emp in all respects. Espcially with to many players, and down time between turns.
Yes 5 is the best way to play LNoE in my opinion too.

x2 Zombie players bah! There can be only one true Zombie master!
Unfortunately (or not lol) my game night has 7 people usually. We play the Dragon Age Tabletop mostly but sometimes we feel like playing this or Catan or Flux or what have you.

I was just looking for a way to balance out having an extra human player.

Maybe just letting the zombie player's each have one more card to draw or something... I'll have to test it out.
Hi Godathand. Have you played Alls Hallow eve II ? It a Flying Frog Web scenario. It has 6 heroes, and 1 zombie player. You could also make up your own game.

I was test playing a game last night. You could add Heroes to any game at a cost of 3 Dots. Do you have Growing Hunger ?

..just an idea
Play with 5 and have the other 2 bring your drinks and snacks?
oooooooo chips and soda k thanks bye
Playing with 7

Up you zombie spawn chance to 3d6 modify your spawn die roll to a d6+2 and add the 7 red to your pool for a total of 21 zombies...

Make them pay attention..or be dead...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's