TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Love this game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just played first games today - one competitive against Kath and the second co-operative on my own, playing two characters and loved the game.

The feel is excellent and the images used for the cards are the best FFP have created so far.

In the first game, I was Dr. Zhukov and Kath was Shelly Hargrove with me winning due to some bad luck rolls by Kath.

I then used Jake Zane and Alexander Cartwright against the Nazis and was only just beaten. Cartwright had made it to Cairo with two artefacts which would have been worth 12 Fortune, which would have taken the total Fortune to 23 but on drawing a City card first, he had to face Vanessa Love, the Mob moll and took 3 wounds in the fight which KO'd him. On the next Villain Phase, Herr Teufel acquired the Spear of Zeus which moved the Villain tack to 15, giving the Nazi's victory.

I can whole-heartedly recommend Fortune and Glory to all!
Yes this Game can turn on you quickly,our 2 Artifacts were zapped by a
City Robbed Card just before we could cash them in.

Really pleased with the Game.

OD
Fortune and Glory is fast becoming my favourite Flying Frog game.

We played two more games - I won the first with Jake Zane against Li Mei Chin and then Kath thrashed me, as Duke Dudley, using Sharon Hunter. even when she drew that card that meant she needed two more Fortune she made it.
Another thing to love-It fits back in the box!We're getting to play our
Halloween Game (which will be AToE varient)& I had to pack up F&G.

I "baggie"the counters by type for easy set up & found that Big Slot in
the Insert holds them all plus the all the figs.

OD
I am happy about your positive reviews guys. Waiting for my copy back at home Zombie03
I really like this game too! I would, however, recommend AToE over this game if one would have to choose... But that is primarily because I think it a better story.

Cheerio,
ST
(10-29-2011 05:57 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing to love-It fits back in the box!We're getting to play our
Halloween Game (which will be AToE varient)& I had to pack up F&G.

I "baggie"the counters by type for easy set up & found that Big Slot in
the Insert holds them all plus the all the figs.

OD

I like how this game packs up too. I have found that it works well to use the "pits" beneath the deck holders for all the different markers. There are four of them, so it works out pretty well for keeping the separate. From there I just baggie up the minis and coins and toss them in the main compartment.
The figs are nice too.

I was taking a rare day off since we get 11/11/11 off & decided to prep my plastic GoW and F&G
with a nice bath of mild dish detergent & a brush.

I had a couple of GoW figs with uneven bases so decided to do the old Hot/Cold routine.
This caused me to really look over my F&G figs as well & found they were nearly perfect.
OK 2 heroes were leaning back a tad & 1 Tommy Gun sorta drooped but you really had to be
pickey to notice.

Considering the number of figs F&G has I was impressed.Now if I can just take the next
step & actually paint!

OD
NowifIcanjusttakethenextstep&actuallypaint!

It sounds so easy if you say it quick!Watchmen02
(11-10-2011 05:46 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]NowifIcanjusttakethenextstep&actuallypaint!

It sounds so easy if you say it quick!Watchmen02

LoL I'll try that Watchmen02

OD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's