TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: So, a friend found this...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stories of the Undead Inferno

It's a fan made expansion if you don't know. It's definitely well done and worth a look. The fire rules that come with it might be more cumbersome than they are worth. Maybe after a few plays I will change my mind. If someone can tell how to attach files to this site (it just sets there loading when I try to attach and nothing happens) I will be more than happy to share it with you.
It was made by one of the members here and is already posted in the downloads section
Well, that takes care of that. This download section you speak of sounds like a good place to be. Unfortunately, I don't see anything under the download section.

Someone said my browser may be causing problems. I will try with a new one later.
mental. you just dont have access to the download section. like me
Well, actually. If you take the time to look around this wonderful site. You may find Stories of the Undead Inferno. With out any special access. I did Watchmen02

It might be Mental's browser ?
(10-19-2011 04:27 PM)mental75 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that takes care of that. This download section you speak of sounds like a good place to be. Unfortunately, I don't see anything under the download section.

Someone said my browser may be causing problems. I will try with a new one later.

The download section is explained on the homepage as such:

"We also have an area for you to download templates, custom scenarios and just about anything else. All you have to do is become a member, contribute to our little society and ask the illustrious leader to consider your request to become a full-fledged zombie."

It isn't so hard to become a member at all. Just hang out and post for a couple of weeks, then make a request in the morgue section for full membership. Welcome to the site! Insane20
It is quite cumbersome when there's a lot. You could always use the IFoS rules to simplify it.
Reference URL's