TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Ready?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All right I'm probably not ready. BUT I'm just gonna throw my heart and reasoning, no matter how backwards it may be, into this post.

Reason 1: No lie, my Birthday is Oct 30th. So it's almost my Birthday!

Reason 2: My friends and I would like to play a halloween scenario for halloween but I would like to surprise them by making Hero's of ourselves. So I want access to the downloads. =P

Reason 3: I'm pretty good at posting regularly and I have some creative friends who might be able to help me come up with new scenarios etc. that I can then post here.

Reason 4: I'm a regular on other forums and can be on this one too!

I think thats all I've got.

BTW the other forum I post regularly on is Smashboards. So I was thinking of someday making brawl characters for this too. That would be kinda of fun lol.
He is on smashboards i approve!!!!
I approve this logic-induced post. We can't always approve just groveling.
IT'S A TWOFER!!!
Sweetdiculous! Thanks a bunch. Once I finish making my friends and I perhaps I will post them on here. I'm sure they will be completely broken but after we play them there could be some fixing happening with input.
(10-20-2011 08:36 PM)godathand Wrote: [ -> ]Sweetdiculous! Thanks a bunch. Once I finish making my friends and I perhaps I will post them on here. I'm sure they will be completely broken but after we play them there could be some fixing happening with input.

perhaps???
You MUST post them or otherwise the allmighty lord of the worm will come to your house and do "the thing we dare not speak of"
(10-21-2011 10:41 AM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2011 08:36 PM)godathand Wrote: [ -> ]Sweetdiculous! Thanks a bunch. Once I finish making my friends and I perhaps I will post them on here. I'm sure they will be completely broken but after we play them there could be some fixing happening with input.

perhaps???
You MUST post them or otherwise the allmighty lord of the worm will come to your house and do "the thing we dare not speak of"

"the thing we dare not speak of"
@Emp
Remember the 1st rule of TZG 1) We don't speak about "the thing we dare not speak of"

2) We don't speak about "the thing we dare not speak of"
Aaah shit...I forgot about that rule...

Bloody hell...who's that knocking on my door......oh crap.....
No no no.....Hide the children!!! Don't ask...do it!

YES! I know!! Yes it is him again!! Yes I know!!!

Aah aaaaaaarghh aaaaaash no not in thereewaaaaaaaaagghhh!
Emp....dont you know. Just like any scary, or Zombie movie. DONT!..OPEN!..THAT!..DOOR !!! Its never goes well after that.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's