TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: For all your Zombie Home needs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.westlakehardware.com/specialties/zombies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am Human Me Zombie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delay Decay Experts
Westlake knows undeath comes with its own special set of needs. Don't let decay and rot slow you down. Westlake's Delay Decay Experts are here to help, with all you need to keep yourself in one piece.

Bodily RepairsKeep it together with Westlakes's extensive supply of maintenance tools.

Caulk
Duct Tape
Sealants
Bolts & Fasteners
Home & LifestyleJust because you're rotting doesn't mean your home has to smell like it. Westlake has all you need for home maintenance, so you can keep up with the living.

Air Fresheners
Carpet Cleaners
Cleaning Supplies
Wagons & Other Mobility Devices
Don't be scared. Be prepared.
The rise of the undead doesn't have to be your imminent demise. Westlake has the widest selection of products to address all your zombie needs, including home repairs, defensive tools and zombie proofing.

Home Repairs
Zombie attacks can create a big mess inside and outside your home, and Westlake has all the supplies you need to handle zombie destruction of any kind.
Great find, love it! They really went all out, I kept checking the various subpages expecting it would just be the zombie and human pages with links to the store's main site, but they actually went through and made pages for all the links.
Lol, nice one!
lol, very nice
Reference URL's