TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Favorite Hero?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is your favorite Hero and why?

My favorite is Shelley Hargrove. Her ability to heal on the fly is super versatile. I have used it many times to keep her alive for successful raids on the zeppelin. In the co-op format, it is great for taking down Hideouts/Outposts.
I wish I could answer! Just as soon as Blood Bowl Team Manager is officially released and in stock on CoolStuffInc I'll get my copy. I preordered all my stuff at once, and didn't expect FANG would come out so early compared to the rest.
I've only played a couple of Games so I've only tried out 2 Heroes so it's too soon to really have an opinion.

OD
From playing one game each with the heroes, I think Alexander Cartwright is one of the most powerful. His inherent Cartwright ability to chose between two Event cards is useful but his ability to always exert makes him very powerful. Kath was taking 5 wounds to roll 5 extra dice for each Danger and then Camping Down to fully heal before doing the same for the next Danger. Granted this is a gamble and if you fail the test you only have 1 spare wound to go into the Cliffhanger with but it worked perfectly 9 out of 10 times.
will answer after 24th of December ;-)
Reference URL's