TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday PJON
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have a Good one Gamer Lady.

OD
happy!!!
Hope you are having a good day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hi Wow, Thank you, I dont know what to say...today is not my birthday ? its not I had the wrong date on my profile. opps Your all a week early. Im still over whelmed by all the greetings. Thank you. Hugz and Brains for all Watchmen01Insane19

I am ordering Zombie Pillage and Revenge of the Dead for my Bday though. Ohhh funny thing, they are out of stock of Stock Up, such irony
Well happy birthday for then. Here's a vampiric XFreak01
(11-11-2011 08:22 PM)PJON Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Wow, Thank you, I dont know what to say...today is not my birthday ? its not I had the wrong date on my profile. opps Your all a week early. Im still over whelmed by all the greetings. Thank you. Hugz and Brains for all Watchmen01Insane19

I am ordering Zombie Pillage and Revenge of the Dead for my Bday though. Ohhh funny thing, they are out of stock of Stock Up, such irony

I did a bad thing, I ordered radioactive grave weapon zombies, thats a total of 42 zombie i own. I also got 2 posters. did yah know you get promo cards with posters....yup yup and you get to pick which promo cards you want...yup yup and ummm my favorite zombie card is a promo card...go figure, who knew..and now i have 3 of them. check out my deck now AWESOME

me zombie happy Watchmen01 Insane21 hero Insane16 not so happy
Lol! Happy birthday for next week, guess youre too busy celebrating next week, so here you go Watchmen02
Hi, and thank you all for all of your sweet wishes. I finally got my order from Flying Frog. I placed the order last friday, 11/11. On monday I received, the radioactive grave dead zombies with promo cards, zombie pillage and revenge of the dead. The did not ship either poster i ordered. There was a hand written note, stating I will get the art prints when FFP receives them. I emailed them, they emailed me back saying the poster just came in. That was Tuesday. I kept expecting an email with my shipping notification. I never receiveda shipping email. Yet, they arrived today. 2 Posters, I got one poster that is the same as the Becky-Lights out Card. The other poster is.....Im not sure which card, but its the Sherriff about to Shutgun butt some Zombie in the head, or something. Im sorta upset with FFP for not having better Pro-Zombie prints. Like a poster of a Grave Weapon Zombie, or Relentless advance or something. Either way, i did receive my 4 promo cards, and art prints. Thank you Flying Frog. Looks like it will be a Zombie/Turkey Day after all Watchmen02
Happy birthday Princess! (whenever it is......hehe)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's