TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Co-op and Solo Heroes vs a Werewolf Varient
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I have wanted to give my favorite small townsfolk an outing against something other than hordes of undead. I wrote up a set of rules which I hope to playtest soon and will post later tonight. Main points I have tried to cover.

Werewolf regeneration.
Effects of normal wounds, fire/explosives, silver and "kill" effects.
Card usage.

I will post what I have in this thread later. Right now I am using my phone and can't include them. Has anyone else here done something with werewolves? I saw nothing of note when searching.
Well, here they are. Please let me know what you think. I expect some revisions will be needed and some common sense needed for interpreting cards. Sorry the format did not copy as I had hoped.

WEREWOLF ALTERNATE RULES FOR
LAST NIGHT ON EARTH
DESIGNED FOR COOPERATIVE HERO OR SOLO PLAY

There are other darker creatures than zombies which have been known to stalk the night. Many years ago, before the living memory of any in Woodinvale, death visited with the rising of the full moon. When the full moon rose and the howl heard from the woods the residents of Woodinvale would lock their doors, shutter their windows and keep their silver handy.

Today the Werewolf of Woodinvale is a legend told around campfires and or a costume for Halloween. There are some though who recall the fear in the eyes of their grandparents and great grandparents when the tales were relayed. Here and there an old family memento made of silver lays forgotten, and newer items can be found hidden away by the eccentric or paranoid.

The stories of old though have come to life. Once again the Werewolf of Woodinvale hunts for flesh. If the residents survive this night, even if they should kill it, the curse may remain for those who are bitten and survive will themselves change on the next full moon to feast on friends and family. If this curse is going to truly end tonight then the residents of Woodinvale must step out into the night and slay the beast before sunrise to prevent its return and burn away every remaining vestige of it.

Movement:
• Moves 1D6 + 1 towards the closest hero in Line of Sight (LOS).
• If no heroes are in LOS it will move 1D6 – 2 (can be 0) towards the closest hero (smell).
• May not pass through walls.
• May pass through windows if a hero is visible (LOS) on the other side.
• Heroes on the IMMEDIATE opposite side of doors or windows are considered always VISIBLE (LOS) to the werewolf if they shoot or throw anything at it in their last activation.

Wounds:

• 3 Wounds
• Wounds can be NORMAL, FIRE, or SILVER (Use pennies for FIRE and dimes for SILVER)
• The werewolf may have any combination of wounds but never more than 3.
• In any werewolf turn where it is not fighting it heals one NORMAL WOUND
• FIRE WOUNDS may be healed on a roll of 4+ on 1D6 (the fire went out and the werewolf regenerated).
• SILVER WOUNDS never heal.
• NORMAL WOUNDS heal before FIRE WOUNDS
• Cards which KILL a zombie inflict ONE WOUND on the Werewolf.
• Cards which KILL a Hero inflict THREE WOUNDS on the Werewolf.
o If it was a SILVER weapon they are SILVER WOUNDS
o If it was fire/explosive based they are all considered FIRE WOUNDS.
o If it is not a fire/explosive based weapon then the wounds are NORMAL WOUNDS
• A werewolf with 3 SILVER WOUNDS is DEAD.
• A werewolf with 3 FIRE or NORMAL wounds is immediately INCAPACITATED and may do NOTHING. At the end of its NEXT turn it will do one of the following
o Regenerate 1 NORMAL WOUND, if it has any, and be considered active at the start of the Hero’s turn.
o Regenerate 1 FIRE WOUND on a 4+ if it has NO NORMAL WOUNDS.
o DIE if it failed to regenerate a NORMAL WOUND or FIRE WOUND (The fire burned faster than the Werewolf could regenerate).
o Cards are still drawn and played normally while the werewolf is

INCAPACITATED.
• While INCAPACITATED any active hero may KILL the werewolf if he has and can use on it.
o Chainsaw, Garden Shears, Circular Saw or other weapon capable of decapitations. (Use common sense, you cannot behead a werewolf with a Baseball Bat!)
o Any Fire Effect (They completely torch it while laying INCAPACITATED beyond the ability to regenerate)
o Any SILVER weapon (Even if no previous wounds were silver, it is a Coup de Grace).
o No rolls to hit are needed against the werewolf in the same space but a roll to hit is needed as normal for throwing something at a space (gas can, dynamite) or shooting at it from another space (with a +1 modifier).

Combat:
• Heroes as normal.
• The werewolf rolls 4D6 and wins on ties.
• If the werewolf wins it inflicts 1 wound.
• In any combat where it won and it rolled any 6s it inflicts 1 wound for every 6.
o If it rolled 6, 5, 3, 3 against a hero’s 6, 4, 4 it would inflict 1 wound for winning + 1 for the 6 = 2 WOUNDS.
• For each wound inflicted roll 1D6. On a 5+ the hero is given the “I Feel Kind of Strange” card from the zombie deck. The only effect from the card is that the Hero is considered INFECTED if it is still in effect on a living hero at the end of the game.
o Any INFECTED hero who is later killed need not worry about being infected anymore. They are no longer INFECTED, they are DEAD.
• On the Werewolf turn it will attack one random hero in its space at the end of its movement.
• On the Hero turn any hero entering the same space as the Werewolf must fight it.

Silver Weapons:
• Any non-Fire/Explosive weapon may be checked to see if it is silver. (This town has had its share of supernatural problems leading to more than the few “strange collectables” being kept about by the eccentric, paranoid and well informed residents of Woodinvale!)
• When a hero searches they may elect to search for a SILVER weapon.
o Declare BEFORE turning the card over that you are searching for a silver weapon. Any non-FIRE/EXPLOSIVE weapon or spare ammo drawn MUST then follow the following procedure.
o FIRE/EXPLOSIVE and non-weapon/ammo cards are unaffected.
o Roll 1D6 when they FIRST pick up the non- FIRE/EXPLOSIVE weapon or ammo card.
 On a 6 it is SILVER with all associated benefits. (“Damn, a silver axe! I don’t know what lunatic paid for this but I owe him.”)
 On a 1-3 it is immediately DISCARDED as the hero is preoccupied looking for something more effective! (“Look, a chainsaw!” “Forget it; I know there is something silver in there!”)
 On a 4-5 the hero may keep it as a NORMAL WEAPON. (“Guess this will have to do!”)
o Weapons may only be checked when they are FIRST FOUND. You cannot pass it from hero to hero checking to see each time if it is silver
o Guns are only considered SILVER until they run out of ammo.
 If a SILVER gun runs out of ammo and a spare ammo card is used the gun becomes NORMAL unless the ammo was also SILVER.
o Spare Ammo is only considered SILVER if it is checked when first found per the rule above.
 SILVER ammo may IMMEDIATELY be loaded and used if the hero has a firearm. Discard the Spare Ammo card. The Hero now has a SILVER gun. (The normal ammo is lost in the frantic swapping).

Start Location:
• Heroes start normal.
• Werewolf starts in a random spawning pit (This is the only time the spawning pits are used).

Special Hero Rules:
• Heroes replenish.
o Heroes are likely to die FAST in combat with the werewolf. New ones will immediately step up to try to stop the threat Even if all the heroes fall or are infected at least a minor win can be achieved by killing the werewolf.

Hero Card Rules:
• Anything controlling zombie spawning or pits are useless and can be discarded using the normal in game rules.
• The heroes may only have 4 event cards in their hand at any time in a solo game or a maximum of 1 event card per hero controlled by a player in a Co-Op game. Cards drawn in excess must be discarded when drawn unless they are PLAY IMMEDIATELY.
o Without limiting event cards it would be possible to stockpile a host of cards ending any fight. Unlike a zombie infestation a werewolf fight involves one fight a turn.
• General Card Interpretation Rules
o The werewolf counts as any number of zombies for determining if a card requiring multiple zombies in a space can be used.

Werewolf Card Rules
• Draw 4 at the start of each turn.
• Play all 4 immediately. (Solo or Co-op play)
• Spawning pits are not made, buildings cannot be taken over, zombies are not created or destroyed, and anything affecting zombie movement or modifying zombie fight rolls are meaningless. Discard cards associated with those actions.
• Events targeting specific heroes are randomly assigned to eligible heroes.
• Fight cards affecting heroes are used, one per fight, in the order they were drawn.

Duration:

• Sun tracker starts at 12 and lasts through the night until the Sun rises after 1. At that point the werewolf runs off to hide and transform back to human.

Victory Conditions:

Achieved at Sunrise or when the werewolf is dead.

• Only Uninfected Survivors and Werewolf Dead – NO HERO DEATHS
o MAJOR HERO WIN (Eat that Rover!)
• Both Infected and Uninfected Survivors and Werewolf Dead – BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME IF ANY HERO DIES
o HERO WIN (It is dead and a new one will be prevented, sorry infected…)
• Only Infected Survivors or No Survivors and Werewolf Dead
o MINOR HERO WIN (It’s dead but at what cost and there is nobody to stop the next one from rising in one month!)
• At Least One Uninfected Survivor and Werewolf Alive
o DRAW (We held it off tonight but it will be back and some of the survivors look like they may have problems in one month. At least we can be better prepared next time!)
• No Uninfected Survivors and Werewolf Alive
o HERO LOSS (This town will be overrun with the next full moon!)
Wow, it looks like a lot of thought went into this. Sounds like fun, but there are lots of special rules that need to be considered every turn. Please accept these comments as polite criticisms from a fellow fan that would love to see this play out smoothly.

(11-17-2011 05:00 AM)Musketeer Wrote: [ -> ]• May pass through windows if a hero is visible (LOS) on the other side.

Are there windows in the current game? I can't remember any, but I only have the Growing Hunger expansion. If not, are these represented somehow on the board?

Quote:• Cards which KILL a Hero inflict THREE WOUNDS on the Werewolf.

How do heroes get cards that kill other heroes?

Quote:• While INCAPACITATED any active hero may KILL the werewolf if he has and can use on it.
o Chainsaw, Garden Shears, Circular Saw or other weapon capable of decapitations. (Use common sense, you cannot behead a werewolf with a Baseball Bat!)

Does decapitation have to be a clean slice? I bet I could seperate a head from a body with a bat, but it may take a few swings, and not come off in one piece. Hehe Zombie10

All joking aside, it may be better to list the specific weapons that could be used to kill the werewolf, similar to the list you already started. Or maybe it is better to leave it as is, for future expansions?

Quote:Combat:
• For each wound inflicted roll 1D6. On a 5+ the hero is given the “I Feel Kind of Strange” card from the zombie deck. The only effect from the card is that the Hero is considered INFECTED if it is still in effect on a living hero at the end of the game.
o Any INFECTED hero who is later killed need not worry about being infected anymore. They are no longer INFECTED, they are DEAD.

Are there any effects of being "infected," beyond the victory conditions?

Quote:• On the Werewolf turn it will attack one random hero in its space at the end of its movement.

How is this random hero chosen? Maybe it should always attack the most wounded hero, as it smells the blood on them? Or maybe the least wounded hero always steps up to protect the others in the square. Hero's choice?
Quote:• The heroes may only have 4 event cards in their hand at any time in a solo game or a maximum of 1 event card per hero controlled by a player in a Co-Op game. Cards drawn in excess must be discarded when drawn unless they are PLAY IMMEDIATELY.
o Without limiting event cards it would be possible to stockpile a host of cards ending any fight. Unlike a zombie infestation a werewolf fight involves one fight a turn.

This limits much more than just these sorts of cards. Maybe a better rule would be that no fight against the werewolf can ever be cancelled (since there is only one per round for him anyway)?

Quote:Werewolf Card Rules
• Spawning pits are not made, buildings cannot be taken over, zombies are not created or destroyed, and anything affecting zombie movement or modifying zombie fight rolls are meaningless. Discard cards associated with those actions.

Discard those cards, but don't draw more until the next turn, right?

Quote:• Events targeting specific heroes are randomly assigned to eligible heroes.

How are these randomized?

Quote:Victory Conditions:[/b]
Achieved at Sunrise or when the werewolf is dead...
• Only Infected Survivors or No Survivors and Werewolf Dead
o MINOR HERO WIN (It’s dead but at what cost and there is

Can there be no survivors, but the Werewolf still dies? I can't think of a situation. I am only asking because I want to make sure I understand these rules. In A Touch of Evil, the combat is simultaneous, so both combatants can die at once, but I don't think they can in LNOE.

The Anubian Wolves minis from Heroscape would make great werewolf minis for this. There is a Werewolf token in the A Touch of Evil game too, if you have that. Normally I would play that if I had a hunger for werewolf blood, but this sounds very interesting. I think my favorite aspects are the rules for killing the werewolf, and the hunting for silver items. Very cool ideas. Let us know how it works out if you ever get a chance to play it.
I appreciate the response.

"Hero is Killed" happens with dynamite and I believe gas cans (need to check the later).

Yes, there are windows in some buildings/spaces and not others.

Given enough time a bat may decapitate but it is easier to say only large enough edge weapons work.

Infected only applies to victory conditions. Lore says the victim turns on the next full moon and more than one werewolf would be nuts.

I meant to add that any combat won with a silver hand weapon always inflicts a Silver Wound plus any special effects (but not additional wounds).

Immediately Kills Zombie cards/weapons inflict one wound and end the fight.
Dynamite and gas have the potential to kill both the werewolf and hero together.
Hi, I like that you think outside the octagon. I still sorta think a Hero win, or minior hero win would would be sorta easy. Bascially its 4 against 1. Not very good odds. How many Hero start cards ?

Quote:
• While INCAPACITATED any active hero may KILL the werewolf if he has and can use on it.

Does decapitation have to be a clean slice? I bet I could seperate a head from a body with a bat, but it may take a few swings, and not come off in one piece. Hehe

All joking aside, it may be better to list the specific weapons that could be used to kill the werewolf, similar to the list you already started. Or maybe it is better to leave it as is, for future expansions?

Even with all that, once incapacitated and surrounded. The Wolf could only have 1 wound and attack a nearby Hero. Then all 4 Heroes get to pummel the Wolf agian. Repeat. If they lured the Wolf in a building, even better for the Heroes.

Just a thought, what if you needed silver or better to wound ? Items that would normally kill, now wound. Item that would wound, dont do crap or the wounds caused by normal weapons regenerate/heal to quick to be concerned about. Fire still burns. Silver still hurts. That might make for a longer game, but way more challenging. When the heroes find the right weapons, Rover could be in trouble, but how many are not infected would be the question ? just a thought.....Sheriff Anderson Laid Down the Law with his Antique Revolver, shooting Silver Bullets = Ouch
Ah yes, the dynamite. We so rarely get both fire and the dynamite that I hardly ever get to see it used!

I am getting more excited about this one the more I think about it. Is there a limit to the number of heroes that can be replenished? I think in the base rules, if 4 heroes are ever killed, the baddies win (I need to play more often, I am starting to forget even the easy rules!). With GH, I have 12 heroes now, so if I don't at least infect 1 hero per turn, I am done.
The catch will be the heroes finding usable items fast. Rolling 4 dice means if the werewolf gets one 6 and wins combat it will do 2 wounds. That kills students outright!

They may kill the werewolf but four heroes cornering it could also easily get torn to shreds. I am looking forward to trying it out this weekend.
I put in heroes replenish meaning every death spawns a new one but perhaps going with the old rule of only spawning new ones when the player's last hero dies and declaring it over at 4 deaths is more balanced. I'll have to try it out both ways.
Played a couple solos. One had four heroes killed and another had three dead heroes with Rochelle, uninfected, running for the shop with the welding torch to lite the dynamite and throw it at the werewolf. I tweaked the Dynamite rule with a 2+ doing 1 wound and a 5+ doing 3. The dynamite took the wounded werewolf (fire) down to incapacitated but he had one normal wound he healed and stood up from one round from sundown. Rochelle ran out and blasted him with the shotgun at point blank range and then lit the incapacitated werewolf up with the torch.

I have several observations I made and tweaks which I will post tonight. Overall I am pleased.
Here is an updated/revised version based on some playtesting.

WEREWOLF ALTERNATE RULES FOR
LAST NIGHT ON EARTH
DESIGNED FOR COOPERATIVE HERO OR SOLO PLAY
Revision Date 11/18/2011

There are other darker creatures than zombies which have been known to stalk the night. Many years ago, before the living memory of any in Woodinvale, death visited with the rising of the full moon. When the full moon rose and the howl heard from the woods the residents of Woodinvale would lock their doors, shutter their windows and keep their silver handy.

Today the Werewolf of Woodinvale is a legend told around campfires and or a costume for Halloween. There are some though who recall the fear in the eyes of their grandparents and great grandparents when the tales were relayed. Here and there an old family memento made of silver lays forgotten, and newer items can be found hidden away by the eccentric or paranoid.

The stories of old though have come to life. Once again the Werewolf of Woodinvale hunts for flesh. If the residents survive this night, even if they should kill it, the curse may remain for those who are bitten and survive will themselves change on the next full moon to feast on friends and family. If this curse is going to truly end tonight then the residents of Woodinvale must step out into the night and slay the beast before sunrise to prevent its return and burn away every remaining vestige of it.

Movement:
• Moves 1D6 + 1 towards the closest hero in Line of Sight (LOS).
• If no heroes are in LOS it will move 1D6 – 2 (can be 0) directly towards the closest hero (smell).
• May not pass through walls unless it can see a hero on the other side.
o This may mean the werewolf hits a wall where it cannot see anything on the other side. In this case it will begin moving around the obstruction by the shortest path to the closest hero. If at any point it does see a hero it will move through walls to reach it.
o A werewolf will move through doors if it is the shortest route and does not need to see a hero to do so.
• Heroes on the IMMEDIATE opposite side of doors or walls are considered VISIBLE (LOS) to the werewolf if they shoot or throw anything at it in their last activation.

Wounds:
• 3 Wounds
• Wounds can be NORMAL, FIRE, or SILVER (Use pennies for FIRE and dimes for SILVER)
• The werewolf may have any combination of wounds but never more than 3.
• In any werewolf turn where it is not fighting it heals one NORMAL WOUND
• FIRE WOUNDS may be healed on a roll of 4+ on 1D6 (the fire went out and the werewolf regenerated).
• SILVER WOUNDS never heal.
• NORMAL WOUNDS heal before FIRE WOUNDS
• Cards which KILL a zombie inflict ONE WOUND on the Werewolf.
• Cards which INSTANTLY KILL a zombie inflict ONE WOUND on the Werewolf and end the fight that turn. (Example, the sledgehammer injures the werewolf and stuns it ending the fight.)
• Cards which KILL a Hero inflict THREE WOUNDS on the Werewolf. (Example, Dynamite and Gas Can)
o If it was a SILVER weapon they are SILVER WOUNDS
o If it was fire/explosive based they are all considered FIRE WOUNDS.
o If it is not a fire/explosive based weapon then the wounds are NORMAL WOUNDS
• A werewolf with 3 SILVER WOUNDS is DEAD.
• A werewolf with 3 FIRE or NORMAL wounds is immediately INCAPACITATED and may do NOTHING. At the end of its NEXT turn it will do one of the following
o Regenerate 1 NORMAL WOUND, if it has any, and be considered active at the start of the Hero’s turn.
o Regenerate 1 FIRE WOUND on a 4+ if it has NO NORMAL WOUNDS.
o DIE if it failed to regenerate a NORMAL WOUND or FIRE WOUND (The fire burned faster than the Werewolf could regenerate).
o Cards are still drawn and played normally while the werewolf is INCAPACITATED.
o Any Fire Effect (They completely torch it while laying INCAPACITATED beyond the ability to regenerate)
o Any SILVER weapon (Even if no previous wounds were silver, it is a Coup de Grace).
o No rolls to hit are needed against the werewolf in the same space but a roll to hit is needed as normal for throwing something at a space (gas can, dynamite) or shooting at it from another space (with a +1 modifier).

Combat:
• Heroes as normal.
• The werewolf rolls 4D6 and wins on ties.
• If the werewolf wins it inflicts 1 wound.
• In any combat where it won and it rolled any 6s it inflicts 1 wound for every 6.
o If it rolled 6, 5, 3, 3 against a hero’s 6, 4, 4 it would inflict 1 wound for winning + 1 for the 6 = 2 WOUNDS.
• On the Werewolf turn it will attack one random hero in its space at the end of its movement.
• On the Hero turn any hero entering the same space as the Werewolf must fight it.

Silver Weapons:
• Any non-Fire/Explosive weapon may be checked to see if it is silver. (This town has had its share of supernatural problems leading to more than the few “strange collectables” being kept about by the eccentric, paranoid and well informed residents of Woodinvale!)
• When a hero searches they may elect to search for a SILVER weapon.
o Declare BEFORE turning the card over that you are searching for a silver weapon. Any non-FIRE/EXPLOSIVE weapon or spare ammo drawn MUST then follow the following procedure.
o FIRE/EXPLOSIVE and non-weapon/ammo cards are unaffected.
o Roll 1D6 when they FIRST pick up the non- FIRE/EXPLOSIVE weapon or ammo card.
 On a 6 it is SILVER with all associated benefits. (“Damn, a silver axe! I don’t know what lunatic paid for this but I owe him.”)
 On a 1-3 it is immediately DISCARDED as the hero is preoccupied looking for something more effective! (“Look, a chainsaw!” “Forget it; I know there is something silver in there!”)
 On a 4-5 the hero may keep it as a NORMAL WEAPON. (“Guess this will have to do!”)
o Weapons may only be checked when they are FIRST FOUND. You cannot pass it from hero to hero checking to see each time if it is silver
o Guns are only considered SILVER until they run out of ammo.
 If a SILVER gun runs out of ammo and a spare ammo card is used the gun becomes NORMAL unless the ammo was also SILVER.
o Spare Ammo is only considered SILVER if it is checked when first found per the rule above.
 SILVER ammo may IMMEDIATELY be loaded and used if the hero has a firearm. Discard the Spare Ammo card. The Hero now has a SILVER gun. (The normal ammo is lost in the frantic swapping).
• Any time a hero wins a fight with a SILVER hand weapon against a werewolf they inflict one SILVER wound, even if no doubles were rolled.
• Any time a SILVER weapon inflicts a wound on the werewolf it is a SILVER wound.
• If a weapon would normally cause a wound/kill a zombie and the hero wins the fight it still only inflicts ONE SILVER wound.

Start Location:
• Heroes start normal.
• Werewolf starts in a random spawning pit (This is the only time the spawning pits are used).

Special Hero Rules:
• Heroes replenish.
o Heroes are likely to die FAST in combat with the werewolf. New ones will immediately step up to try to stop the threat Even if all the heroes fall or are infected at least a minor win can be achieved by killing the werewolf.

Hero Card Rules:
• Anything controlling zombie spawning or pits are useless and can be discarded using the normal in game rules.
• The heroes may only have 4 event cards in their hand at any time in a solo game or a maximum of 1 event card per hero controlled by a player in a Co-Op game. Cards drawn in excess must be discarded when drawn unless they are PLAY IMMEDIATELY.
• General Card Interpretation Rules
o The werewolf counts as any number of zombies for determining if a card requiring multiple zombies in a space can be used.
• CARD RULES (If different than as printed)
o Get Back You Devils: Cancel a fight on a 5+
o Fire Axe: As Printed + May be used to decapitate (AUTO).
o Meat Cleaver: As Printed + May be used to decapitate (4+)
o Chainsaw: As Printed + May be used to decapitate (AUTO)
o Farmer Sty: -3 to Werewolf Movement + Add or Subtract 1 from any Fight Dice roll.
o Dynamite: As printed. For Werewolf On 2+ does 1 FIRE wound. On 5+ does 3 FIRE wounds.
o Hero’s Rage: Only requires the werewolf in the Hero’s space + As Printed.
o Old Betsy: -3 to werewolf movement. (If werewolf moves away remove Old Betsy from the board).
o Heroic Resolve: Only requires the werewolf in the Hero’s space + As printed.
o Eat Dirt…Zombie!: If a hero inflicts a wound on the werewolf in a fight they may heal one wound.
o Gasoline: As printed + May be used on an INCAPACITATED werewolf with at least one FIRE wound to kill it (with the same effect as when gasoline is normally lit).
o I’ll See You in Hell!: As printed. Does 3 FIRE wounds to the Werewolf if in the same space.
o Hedge Trimmer: As Printed and May be used to Decapitate (Auto)
o Axe: As printed and May be used to Decapitate (Auto)
o Pump Shotgun: As printed and May be used to Decapitate (5+ and chance to run out of ammo)
o Shovel: As printed and May be used to Decapitate (5+ and chance to break)

Werewolf Card Rules
• Spawning pits are not made, buildings cannot be taken over, zombies are not created or destroyed, and anything affecting zombie movement or modifying zombie fight rolls are meaningless. Discard cards associated with those actions but do not draw replacements.
• Events targeting heroes and buildings are randomly assigned to eligible heroes.
• Fight cards affecting are used, one per fight, in the order they were drawn.
• Card Rules:
o Lights Out: Random Building.
o Locked Door: This effects ALL doors

Duration:
• Sun tracker starts at 12 and lasts through the night until the Sun rises after 1. At that point the werewolf runs off to hide and transform back to human.

Victory Conditions:

Achieved at Sunrise or when the werewolf is dead.

• IF THE WEREWOLF WAS KILLED
o MAJOR HERO WIN: No heroes killed or infected.
o HERO WIN: At least one Uninfected Survivor
o MINOR HERO WIN: Only Infected Survivors or No Survivors

• IF THE WEREWOLF SURVIVED
o DRAW: At least one Uninfected Survivor
o HERO LOSS: No Uninfected Survivors
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's