TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Game of "Revenge of the Dead"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just played a game of "Revenge of the Dead" scenario tonight. Overall it was pretty good, but we had 6 people of which 2 were newbies, and used GH plus a few of the other expansion cards, so it was a little slow.

I was on the hero side. Zombies are really strong in this one, but still it is kind of a brawl (I really like the scenarios with a "plot" or adventure like "All Hallow's Eve"). In the end, the heros managed to survive. Fun game, good balance to the power.

If you want, I posted a few pictures in the gallery. Anyone else given this a try yet?
No, I haven't tried that one yet. We meant to play some LNoE last night, but I got caught up watching NFL Playoffs....

Please post some pics!
yeah would definately like to see some pics of your session.
Speaking of which this Victoria Day Weekend I am looking at introducing a couple buddies who have yet to play the game to it this weekend. Have to dig out the 3D board and spoil them. I am STILL working on the buildings for it little by little. Hoping to get some more pics up at some point.
Just got mine in the mail on monday,hoping to play this weekend!!!
Just ordered all 3 online supplements today can't wait to get them.
Reference URL's