TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: I'm feeling the Zombie Hunger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'd like to join and gain access to all the goodies for zombies. I'm going to be making a scenario (hopefully soon) for LNOE and would love to get some ideas or more templates to get started easier. any help?
Thanks!
YNYK, I'll gladly back up your request, but I'll say now, "let's give it some time.". Stick around for a week or two and I'm sure we'll pass it on to you. You've been making great contributions.
Just wondering, when can I get access to the downloads section? It still doesn't come up. Thanks!
Love the site, btw. I referred one of my board gaming buddies to it. Don't know if he's joined though.
Yes. Give this man a blue star.
with little yellow star clusters
when ever you get it done you should send it to me so I can try it out plz.
So about that access to downloads... it's not loading. Any help?
You have my support if you're not a full member yet. You've stuck around and posted some good posts. If it's the system goblins they will be dealt with...serverely...Until then pray to the dark god. He always listens to the faithful.
(01-10-2012 05:47 PM)YrNotYrKhakis Wrote: [ -> ]So about that access to downloads... it's not loading. Any help?

Your name is blue now, so I think you should be a full member with access. If it still isn't working, maybe PM Sarku.
Reference URL's