TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Multiple copies of Replies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question. Maybe this is something wrong with my account or something, but I'm noticing whenever I add to the forum any post or reply, it tends to do it twice. Is there something I'm doing wrong? What should I do to fix that? It's obviously not intentional.
Could you give us your browser/OS details?
(11-29-2011 07:53 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Could you give us your browser/OS details?

I'm using IE9 and Windows 7.
You see the reply twice? I don't see your replies being posted twice, and the moderation logs don't show you deleting duplicate posts.
I see he replyed or posted twice. Board Games / Robo Rally. ....im not being a tattle tail or anything...just saying :p
Ok, it did it again. I noticed it only seems to post twice when I click the button for "Quick Reply" instead of New Reply. This time I deleted the duplicate so you can track it. Thanks
I really don't know... I don't think it's happening to anyone else that I know of. If I'm wrong, let me know. I always have huge problems updating the board. I've only done it one time since tzg's inception and that was a big headache. Try using Firefox, Safari or Chrome and see if it still happens. Maybe it's an IE9 thing?
Reference URL's