TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Anyone tried dropping the movement role?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just got the SOTF exapnsion and wondered whether anyone has tried dropping the movement roll and just chosing to either search (including survival / unique or the Hero deck), move or build a barricade?
We talked about it in this thread. We were split down the middle on whether we liked the idea or not.
http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...ement+roll
Hi. Are you saying; Allowing Heroes to just choose to Move, Search the Hero Deck or the appropiate SOTF Deck, or build a barricade ?

No, i will not concider dropping the movement die roll for Searching the the appropiate SOTF Deck, or build a barricade ?

I would concider ONLY allowing a Hero to search the SOTF Deck or build a barricade on a movement roll of 7+

Zombie Hero Zombie
Insane21 Zombie02 Insane16
Lol, reading through those post gavindowning called you MGstout.
I don't know why I even laughed at that but I did.
I don't think that allowing you to pick through any of the decks or
choosing to build a barricade is fair for the Zombie Player. There
are some really good cards in those decks and if you were able to
just search those decks every turn and throw up barricades when
ever you wanted Zombies wouldn't have a chance.
What I do think is fair, is if you roll a 5 or 6 you may choose either
deck to draw from regardless of what number building you are in.
Keeping the 5 or 6 rule really isn't so bad, you role them more than
you think, its just they might not come at good time... like when
a zombie is 2 spaces away and you have to choose to run or take
a great item.
I was thinking that you could roll to move or not roll and either draw a Hero card / survival card or build a barricade or Pick Up if appropriate. I didn't mean that you could search through the decks.

Hope that's clear.
(12-02-2011 07:56 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking that you could roll to move or not roll and either draw a Hero card / survival card or build a barricade or Pick Up if appropriate. I didn't mean that you could search through the decks.

Hope that's clear.

I still support rolling to search or draw from the SOTF deck or build a barricade. if you dont make the die roll, you can always build a barricade Watchmen02
Reference URL's