TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombie Hero VS Barricade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. So How do you do this ?

If a Zombie Hero wants to move through a barricade, what do you do ?

One roll for movement, and one roll for the Barricade ?

OR

One movement roll, to determine movement and barricade ?
To me, this situation is the same as the Cornfield area of the board. The zombie first moves into the cornfield (even with zombie hunger), then will roll to see if the fight occurs. This 2 step process of movement first, then check if "found" or "breaking through" is imitated. Definitely would take 2 die rolls.
I concur, one for movement then roll to see if it breaks through. My
question to this though... what if your at the barricade and get to
move 3 spaces. would that be 1 attempt to enter with one dice or
3 attempt to enter with 3 dice?
(12-14-2011 02:36 AM)Pred Wrote: [ -> ]I concur, one for movement then roll to see if it breaks through. My
question to this though... what if your at the barricade and get to
move 3 spaces. would that be 1 attempt to enter with one dice or
3 attempt to enter with 3 dice?

Hi, that is where some of the question came in. If the Hero Zombie is at the barricade. Should it still be 2 die rolls or 1.

No, I do not think any Zombie should have more than 1 attempt, to enter a barricade, per turn
The barricade rules state pretty clearly that the Zombies move ends if it fails the barricade roll, and that the Zombie moves no further. There is nothing to suggest that Zombies with more than one move behave differently, and there are more than enough causes of multi-movement Zombies that I am confident it would have provided an exception if it were warranted. As such, any potential extra movement is wasted.

This is also a bit like the playing the locked doors card on a Hero, it cause the to fail to get thru the door, and to loose the rest of their movement.
I figured as much, but sometimes the barricades get frustrating.
Reference URL's