TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: I love this game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have now played a few times with various people and win or lose I am having so much fun, I can't believe I did not try this game sooner. I look forward to trying out all the different scenarios eventually, but first thing I want to do is see about getting the other expansions and/or working of having work done on my figures.

This is the most fun I've had dealing with zombies ad board games in a long time.
I think of all the games I have played, this ranks amongst the most enjoyable for the losing side. Its almost always entertaining regardless of result and that makes it stand apart from many games.
Exactly, I mean yes we all like to win and all that but this game does have such a fun factor to it that after the game is over you sit there going "damn, let's go pick another scenario this time I'll get ya back"
SO glad to hear that another person is enjoying LNOE! I went on a rampage when I first bought the game and ended up blowing $$$ in a matter of 2 months. Expansions and miniatures and other goodies to make the game feel more 3 dimensional. Its a blast to play both roles as well. It never fails ....this game is too damn fun!
I really love this game too. And just to let everyone know, I've asked for the Growing Hunger expansion for Christmas, so very soon I will (probably) be joining the rest who have got expansions. I've heard this is the first one to get, so I'm looking forward to it.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas to you too, GH is definitely worth the money, new scenarios, cards, heroes, board pieces, etc. i will probably end up dropping quite a bit of $$$ into LNoE when it comes to the expansions, minis and other stuff, i feel its worth it though, my brothers and i love playing, my nephew cant wait to play, andmy sister and brother in law have already said we are playing on christmas day so to spend a some cash on something everyone is getting enjoyment out of is money well spent in my eyes...eventually i will continue into a touch of evil and the other games, from what i read they are good quality games as well
Make sure to bust out those painted mini's!! I hope they arrive on saturday, Xmas eve. I always get LNOE anxiety when the holidays arrive because this is the most requested game that I have. this game is dripping with theme, my cousin loves the game but dislikes horror movies. So this game is magical if it can turn horror haters to like it.
Heck yeah i will be busting out those new minis when i get them, i got my first win last night playing the save the townsfolk scenario, showed a few co workers some pictures i took mid game and now they wanna give the game a shot too.
Ok here's a question that kinda follows on this thread.
I have friends that don't play board games, and people at work I know but no one's interested in board games...so the question is: What is a good strategy to get people interested in this game (b/c I believe this is a good entry game into board games) and to want to organize game nights? What has worked for people in the past?
Well It works well with people who love the theme, zombies or horror. So that should be enough for some people...but if that doesnt work I always implement that the scenarios are similar to an actual movie. Other than that, if you want to start with a smaller game like Zombie fluxx and then work them into an actual board game that seems to work.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's