TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: LNOE Radioactve zobie sets, thoughts...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya folks,
Im looking to purchase the zed radioactive sets from FFP.

I got a question for anybody who own them, is the mission worth while?

Do the glowing figs detract from the game or enhance?
Hi, I bought the Radio-Active Grave Weapon Zombies, for the extra Promo Cards.

I do not know if the scenario is worth it. I did find a couple of radi-active zombie scenarios online. I did print them out, yet have never played them.

I dont use green glowy zombies. My son will use all brown zombies as normal and all green zombies, including the glowy ones, as grave weapon zombies. Brown-bad, green-worse Watchmen02 I do not think they detract from any game play.
IT CAME FROM THE SKY scenario seems interesting but I have not been able to play it. The miniatures themselves are worth the 10 bucks they are going for...these things are awesome on the board! I also had the crystal red figs but those did not POP as much as these radioactive ones. So in my opinion the figs ENHANCE the board.
The figs are worth the money and the mission is good fun.
I have seen pics of the green zombies painted, just the hair and clothes. That was an awesome look. I plan on doing that to my two sets (i own 14 of them because I won samuraitrev's contest here)
Reference URL's