TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Extras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now I've finished painting the Cast I've added some Extras, including a model for the Queen to be used in my Defend The Palace (AKA The Queen's Screech) scenario!

http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thu...p?album=47
Very nice work on both your extras and the previous work you did on the cast..really liking the work you did on the zombies.
(12-23-2011 12:12 PM)SoCalRMD Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice work on both your extras and the previous work you did on the cast..really liking the work you did on the zombies.

Thanks! This great game deserves the time and attention of painting the figures. I've asked for Growing Hunger as a Christmas present, so hopefully more models to do soon!
Shaun, sweet! They came out great. Thanks for posting them for us. +1rep
(12-23-2011 03:25 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2011 12:12 PM)SoCalRMD Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice work on both your extras and the previous work you did on the cast..really liking the work you did on the zombies.

Thanks! This great game deserves the time and attention of painting the figures. I've asked for Growing Hunger as a Christmas present, so hopefully more models to do soon!

I agree 100% i have never painted miniatures in my life, but after the holidays i will be buying some zombie miniatures, try to find a hobby store that sells paints and brushes and give it a shot.
Good work Panzer.
Reference URL's