TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Tis' the end of another year. The begining of a new one.
As Old Man Time marches through, he will become anew.

Wishing everyone one, a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Hugz,
Kristina

PS i may be a couple of days early, 'cause i dont have a home computer. well wishes all the same
Lets all lift that cup of kindess,people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acxnmaVTlZA

OD
All the best for 2012 to everyone on TZG
Happy New Year to all on TZG. I spent today playing LNoE and later having a house party drinking mead and smoking cigars. I'll post a pic. if I dare.

All the best my friendsWatchmen02
(12-31-2011 05:49 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Happy New Year to all on TZG. I spent today playing LNoE and later having a house party drinking mead and smoking cigars. I'll post a pic. if I dare.

Waiting for Pic (once the aftermath is delt withZombie24 )
Real Mead do cigars really go with that stuff?

OD
I hope everyone had a fun but safe time last night, as far as i can tell the dead have not come back, unless you count my friend who had like 3 too many lol. Spent the day playing some LNoE with the twilight zone marathon on in the background.
Happy new years!
(01-01-2012 02:19 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2011 05:49 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Happy New Year to all on TZG. I spent today playing LNoE and later having a house party drinking mead and smoking cigars. I'll post a pic. if I dare.

Waiting for Pic (once the aftermath is delt withZombie24 )
Real Mead do cigars really go with that stuff?

OD

No cigars do not work well with mead. It's very sweet and made with honey... So there was beer and whisky too...
[attachment=1036]
Very bad head in the pm.
Mead is awesome !!! Keep your cigars, keep your whiskey, definitely keep your beer. Save me the mead Watchmen01Watchmen01Watchmen01
Reference URL's