TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: [Awesome Introduction]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! Love Last Night on Earth and was really excited to find out that there's a forum for it. I actually just bought the game myself about a week ago, but I've been playing it for a while because a couple of my friends have it. I still decided to get it myself, though, because I don't get to play it very often because a couple of our mutual friends aren't really fans of the game (because they're wrong) and we don't want to do stuff that would exclude them. Plus, this way I get to play it with my other friends and stuff.

I'm mostly interested in home-brew material, such as custom scenarios and heroes, both reading what other people have come up with and contributing some myself. I actually already posted over in LNOE Variants trying to recreate T-Bone as a playable character, because T-Bone is awesome. ^_^
Welcome to our festering horde, Twilight_Sonata. Looking forward to checking out what you come up with.
Greetings Twilight! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with and hope you're like brains on walls (stick aroundZombie20)
Reference URL's