TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: gears of war
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
played thru a few games of gears of war this weekend. Play's good.. nice and smooth.. like the movement, LOS, and combat rules.

also got a bit of time to play the home-brew zombie game i made up last year.

gears of war needs a 5-6 player expansion out now! and maybee a few other characters to choose from.. good game. highly reccomend.

no zeds in it.. but good nonetheless..
yeah that game looks really good, if it wasnt for super dungeon explore i would have bought it this holiday.
i got that one late november for my birthday.. just had a chance to open it last week. also got some other board game.. something from barnes and nobles. battle of something or another.. Watchmen02 138 plastic figures are in the box... Watchmen02
I got gears for christmas, and we like it quite a bit. I enjoy all off the stuff you can do out of turn. Really cool minis, too. I may paint them next before my ATOE guys.
(01-03-2012 03:37 PM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]i got that one late november for my birthday.. just had a chance to open it last week. also got some other board game.. something from barnes and nobles. battle of something or another.. Watchmen02 138 plastic figures are in the box... Watchmen02

i think your talking about battles westeros by fantasy flight game.
yes.. westeros.

I had some coupons and % off and ended up getting hte game decently cheap.. it was worth it just to get the mini's IMHO
I just played two games of GOW and am pretty impressed. I painted 10 minis and they really bring the board alive. I would recommend anyone who is a big fan of the franchise to check it out.
its a cooperative game right?
(01-04-2012 03:03 AM)deadrabbit Wrote: [ -> ]its a cooperative game right?

Yes,your playing against the best AI System "Ever".
It scales from 1-4 players.

As mentioned the figs are outstanding,FFG took at
least 3 years to get this out but it was time well spent.

OD
yep.. game playes darn good!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's