TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Help me to improve my scenario.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all.

I have created and tested one scenario. My group just played it one time. Though heroes have on remaining just 4 rounds and it was fun, I think the scenario deserves some improvements.

(Anticipated apologies for my bad English)

Here it is:

Turns: 18

Using just basic game.

All six L shaped tiles were used in this scenario. I have placed all the L shaped tiles together in a "rectangle" form. I used the center tile adjacent to one of L shaped tiles.

I used the FFG games to emulate a ritual circle, and I put it in center square of center tile.

All the 8 numbered tiles was used.

The zombie player must say 4 numbers and randomly allocate (face down) all the 8 numbered tiles in the buildings. No building can have more than 1 tile.

Buildings with numbered tiles cant be taken over.

Game begins with a zombie master in ritual circle square. He is a Hero Zombie and he has 3 hit points.

The misson:

One citizen of the town performed a ritual to create zombies. But the ritual transmutate him to a zombie too. Before the transformation, he hide all the 4 items he used to perform the ritual.

Heroes must find all 4 items investigating the buildings that have the face down numbered tiles. If it is one of 4 numbers, a hero find a item and must take with him. If it is not, nothing happens.

The investigation is done in Ranged Weapon attack phase and the hero just must be in the building of the numbered tile to investigate. On 4+ in dice roll he can look the numbered tile.

Besides the 4 items, the heroes must kill the zombie lord and take his blood/head. Kill the zombie lord drops the skull tile in same square he was.

One hero needs to have all 5 items (4 numbered tiles + zombie head) and take them to ritual circle. He must give up all his turn to perform a ritual and win the game.

Zombie player must prevent heroes take the items until dawn or kill 4 heroes.

I hope didnt have forgot nothing.

Thank you for your help.
Hi tiagodeividy.

Your scenario is not bad at all. It seems very playable. The only question i would have is;

The investigation is done in Ranged Weapon attack phase and the hero just must be in the building of the numbered tile to investigate. On 4+ in dice roll he can look the numbered tile.

I like the idea of;
On 4+ in dice roll he can look the numbered tile.

Are they required to have a ranged weapon ? or is the investigation performed instead of a using a ranged weapon ?

Finding and having a ranged weapon to be able to search can be difficult. Taking away a Heroes chance to kill a zombie could be critical. (which i totally support, 'cause im a zombie player) Maybe instead of the investigation being done during the Ranged attack phase. Could the investigation be done during the Exchange or Search phase ?

Besides that, i dont know what improvements your looking for or need ?
Thank you for your answer.

I think I was not clear. I'm sorry. My writing in English is worse than my reading.

The heroes can investigate rolling 4+ in range attack phase. They dont need have a ranged weapon and they can investigate AND shoot with a ranged weapon (in any order) at same turn.

About the improvements: I'm looking for advices to turn my scenario a better scenario.
I would try reducing the number of turns to maybe 15 for a more fast paced game.

One idea I have also is that if a hero finds a scenario item they must give up their movement action for that turn (no moving or searching).

Overall the scenario sounds very well. Good luck with it!
About the improvements: I'm looking for advices to turn my scenario a better scenario.

hmmm what if you added a zombie apoc effect ?

If zombies ocupy every space in a building, at the end of the zombie move phase, that building is destroyed.

This would force the Heroes to search quicker, or more stategicly.

Maybe think of a way to allow the Zombie Lord to search for the relics as well ?
Reference URL's