TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Is it time to I become a full member?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi. I dont know if I had completed all requiriments to become a full member of this forum.

If I did, I am asking you to full access.

Thank you.
I say "yes".
I have that same question. I got back from Christmas vaca and thought I'd try out new scenarios and what not, but I see I still havent got access here. Anything I gotta do?[/php]
YrNot: You should have access. You're blue now.
Thank you.
I didn't know the color of your name meant something... that's
new to me
(01-07-2012 04:57 PM)Pred Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know the color of your name meant something... that's
new to me

Some things are best not discussed in open ForumInsane19

However I think full members are Blue,Contributing Members
are Yellow & Mods are Green but I have idea how
deadrabbit managed PINK! or why samuraitrev is Black
which is usually for new members?

Somethings about the Worm Lord Ways are just beyond
the scope of his MunionsZombie12

OD
(01-07-2012 05:11 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]...but I have idea how deadrabbit managed PINK!

I have always wondered that too. I noticed it right away. I love it; it matches the "Goth Chick" Title in my mind. I love that DR is the only one that is Pink. You know what? +1 rep for DR getting a pink name!
only hot dudes named the goth chick get pink names. haha. what really happened was i had come back to the site after not visiting for awhile and noticed everyone had colored names so i ask sark for some of the love. but i think he just did it along with the goth chick thing to mess with me.

thanks for the rep vike, i didnt get any rep for inventing barricades so ill take it any way i can get it.
So, once there was a ten-posts thing (good measure for real post, but encouraged crap posts). And then it was not ten posts, and it seemed like it might be "10 useful posts", but how do you measure that ?? Now its seems to be some function of contribution and/or 1-3 months and/or a few reputation points, which I think is great system.

Praise Sarku!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's