TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Some Rule Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering about two little things that came up in a game yesterday.

Line of Sight; involving a Lights out room? shooting within the building? shooting from outside in, and inside out?

and the 'It's Stuck' card which a hero loses their weapon if they use the COMBAT BONUS, the card in question was the meat cleaver. I the meat cleavers ability Passive. as in always working. Or does the player need to declare 'im using my meat cleaver' each time they roll?
"Lights Out" affects movement only. It does not affect LOS, searching, etc.

For "Its Stuck," the card reads
Quote:Play when a Hero uses a Hand Weapon's Combat Bonus in a fight.

I would say that the combat bonus for the cleaver is only used when a six is rolled and the hero declares they want to use it to kill the zombie. No need to declare before rolling.
Viking beat me to it and is right. If you already beat and killed the zombie without the meat cleaver, no need to use it and endanger it.
Hmm, but surely as moderator you can delete his post, and claim all of the glory for yourself ?
Cheers everybody.
(01-09-2012 01:46 AM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Viking beat me to it and is right. If you already beat and killed the zombie without the meat cleaver, no need to use it and endanger it.

Ha! I remember thinking "A question mqs hasn't answered yet! Hope I don't get Ninja'd." Thanks for the confirmation.
From the flying frog wiki, the election to use the cleaver takes place immediately after the 6 is rolled (or immediate after the 6 is created by some effect eg +1), and if the election is to not use it, then it cannot be used for that six in this fight.

Resulting sample sequence:
Zombie rolls 5
Hero rolls 6+6.
Zombie player asks "Are you using the cleaver?"
Player says "No", (to avoid a possible 'It's Stuck')
Zombie plays 'Brains' and turns his 5 into a 6, winning the fight! Yay!
(01-10-2012 05:54 AM)Zinthos Wrote: [ -> ]From the flying frog wiki, the election to use the cleaver takes place immediately after the 6 is rolled (or immediate after the 6 is created by some effect eg +1), and if the election is to not use it, then it cannot be used for that six in this fight.

Resulting sample sequence:
Zombie rolls 5
Hero rolls 6+6.
Zombie player asks "Are you using the cleaver?"
Player says "No", (to avoid a possible 'It's Stuck')
Zombie play plays 'Brains' and turns his 5 into a 6, winning the fight! Yay!

Then plays Knocked Away, 'cause Zombie are Desperate for Flesh.
Reference URL's