TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombie turn & Burn it to the ground
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys just thinking about two things after my last LNOE session:

1. Zombie turn: When there are two zombie players, do they make their turn simultaneously like there is only one zombie player or must one player finish their move before the next can start his?
  2. Burn it to the ground: To douse the spawn points in the Manor house, must a hero enter the house? We had a issue when we played this and some players thought they could stand outside and "throw" the gasoline while others disagreed
Hi,

Zombie turn: When there are two zombie players, do they make their turn simultaneously like there is only one zombie player or must one player finish their move before the next can start his?

The way I read it is, Move Sun dial, Both Zombie Players draw cards, then both move thier zombies, then both fight heroes, then spawn.

So i see it as a simultaneously. I personaly do not share as a Zombie player.

Burn it to the ground: To douse the spawn points in the Manor house, must a hero enter the house? We had a issue when we played this and some players thought they could stand outside and "throw" the gasoline while others disagreed

I dont have Burn it to the Ground with me, but...

You can douse an adject space with gas, so you could douse it through the window, from outside. Yet, i think the spawning pits are placed on the 4 inner squares of the Manor. Forcing the Heroes to enter the Manor to douse.

I could be wrong, it early on a monday :p
1. Both zombie players should complete each step of the zombie turn before moving to the next step.

2. Gasoline can be doused in any adjacent square. Since each center square is adjecent to one outside square (where the two side rooms intersect on each corner), then yes, they can douse from the outside.

Even if you were to implement Line of Sight rules for a ranged weapon, they would still be able to see those squares from outside, so I see no reason why Gasoline cannot be placed there.
Absolutely you can douse it from outside. There is no rules basis for Walls to be obstacles. Of course, dousing from outside might be slower and since walls alos dont stop zombies, there is limited up-side. The one time I played this as Heros we entered the house on both sides, dousing two squares each time.
(01-10-2012 05:33 AM)Zinthos Wrote: [ -> ]Absolutely you can douse it from outside. There is no rules basis for Walls to be obstacles. Of course, dousing from outside might be slower and since walls alos dont stop zombies, there is limited up-side. The one time I played this as Heros we entered the house on both sides, dousing two squares each time.

Yes, it does seem that way. During my last run through of this scenario my group was split in two on this matter. We ended up houseruling it not to be allowed since the zombies had assumed it illegal and placed the zeds accordingly. That didn't change anything really since the heros had the fire extinguisher and ran right through.

We did however not find anything in the manuals that said it wasn't allowed.

Thanks for the replies!
Reference URL's