TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Odd situations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, so I was playing LNOE again, who'd of thunk

A couple of odd things happened and I wanted to make sure this were on the up and up, so to say.

so, the guy who introduced me to the game, like a year ago, did an interesting thing. He was zombies, and i played Hero Insane19 We played Hunker Down. After the Hero Turn, the zombie player moved the Sun Dail Tracker and played his remaining zombie card. Lights Out, why he did not play it sooner, im not sure. He played Lights out, then drew 4 new Zombie Cards. Is that right ? Did the Master teach the pupil a new trick ? Ohhh the Heroes won, thanks to an antique revolver.

So i think it just weird. We were Playing Alls Hallow Eve II. I was the Zombie player Watchmen02 So Victor ran into the Library and picked up the Amulet. I locked the door to keep Victor from leaving and Goddard came in to help Victor. I played Taken Over on the Library, with Victor and Goddard inside. --- the numbered marker had been picked up---right ?

I then managed to kill Victor, the Amulet fell to the floor. Goddard ran out of the library, for fear of death. The Taken Over marker stays ?
(01-30-2012 05:15 PM)PJON Wrote: [ -> ]I locked the door to keep Victor from leaving and Goddard came in to help Victor.

Wouldn't Victor's Lockpicks negate the Locked Door?
(01-30-2012 07:30 PM)munkymuddface Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2012 05:15 PM)PJON Wrote: [ -> ]I locked the door to keep Victor from leaving and Goddard came in to help Victor.

Wouldn't Victor's Lockpicks negate the Locked Door?

lol, yes, lol Stupid me for playing it, stupid them for not stopping it.
Reference URL's