TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: *knock knock*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I was waiting for the auto changeover thingymajig to allow access to the Downloads section and either I'm a blind numpty or I haven't got access.

Can you have a look-see please? Watchmen01
I don't think I have a problem with this one.
There is no auto changeover thingymajig anymore due to misuse. Bad members... BAD!!!
To translate from "elder god" speak to normal language: His Master Sarku grants you permission to enter.
(02-06-2012 04:15 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]To translate from "elder god" speak to normal language: His Master Sarku grants you permission to enter.

Zombie17
Thanks!

Totally understand removing the auto changing thingamawhatsit due to abuse Watchmen02
So tread lightly...the master is not kind to those who still abuse after being granted access without the thingamabzzzbzzz Watchmen02
I'll be very careful accessing the whosimawhatsit so I do not abuse the privilege! It's great having access to the templates, I've got an idea (inspired by Walking Dead) that I'd like to attempt to write up

Zombie22
Reference URL's