TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Special Edition Soundtrack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have it?
The stock pic only shows 2 bonus cards, a guitar weapon and the other looks like a zombie card maybe? And I think it said there's 6 extra tracks on the CD?
Wondering if it's worth it.
I have it. "Worth it" is very subjective -- the reason I got it was because I'm collecting all the promo cards, and indeed have (up to this point) all the promo cards and other promo material for all the games they've put out. For the music, to me it's completely worthless since we haven't used any of the soundtracks while playing. The songs are more of the same. Almost any of the songs on any of the CDs could be interchanged and you'd never know that they weren't supposed to be there.

However, as with any art, it is completely subjective and I've read very positive reviews of the music, so if you've enjoyed the CD, then you'll get more of the same type of music.

There's pictures of the liner, reviews, etc. here: http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpans...ndtrack-cd

(02-08-2012 12:26 AM)Wade Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone have it?
The stock pic only shows 2 bonus cards, a guitar weapon and the other looks like a zombie card maybe? And I think it said there's 6 extra tracks on the CD?
Wondering if it's worth it.
I asked for it for X-Mas....maybe next year Insane19
I bought it. I've gotta be honest I primarily wanted the cards as I'm a completionist when it comes to LNoE. You will enjoy the new tracks if you liked the tracks off the standard CD.

I have mixed up a playlist with those tracks and a 4CD Halloween compilation. I'd heard the LNoE CD on it's own too many times.

The other card is Dance of the Dead.
Q Is it worth it?
A To me it was; I have no regrets. It's your wallet and your call WadeZombie13
Hope this helped
you're not missing out on the soundtrack. I played it for one game with friends and it's very annoying to listen to. I suggest to listen to your own music.
FF should get a better music composer for their next games.
I don't care much for the style of the LNOE CD myself, but the ATOE one is great. I also like what they did with the FANG soundtrack. I think Mary Beth is cool; they just missed the theme a bit with the LNOE one, IMHO. I would get an ATOE SE soundtrack. I hear IFOS has a pretty good soundtrack too, but I haven't heard it.
We generally rock the stock CD when we play, in fact one of my buddies insists on it. Lol.
Probably end up getting it, just wanted to see if it was something people generally liked or wished they hadn't bought.
Not really worth a listen
Reference URL's