TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hi from holland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everybody,

After thinking of signing up (this will be my first forum i subscribed to) i decided that it was time to do so. I'm currently "obsessed" with lnoe, and was thinking of contributing my way, by adding content. I enjoy working in photoshop (still learning, it's huge and the possibilities are endless) and am looking around the internet for custom herocards and stuff. Still, found some, but most of them are just fun, not that i actually gonna use them.

I am very curious of what i will find in the downloads section on this forum. so i will try to post enough to get on there.

Thanks in advance. Love ideas, love to contribute and espacially love BRAAAIINNNSSS!!!!
Welcome to TZG....looking forward to your contributions.
However the Downloads Section requires Full Membership &
that's not obtained by the # of post.

Just post and then when you feel your ready ask on the Morgue (well a little groveling helps too)
The Worm loves that.OD

OD
Greetings lwsaki good on you for joining up!Zombie13
(02-14-2012 05:14 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to TZG....looking forward to your contributions.

Just post and then when you feel your ready ask on the Morgue (well a little groveling helps too)
The Worm loves that.OD

OD

I posted a hero character today. shane from the walking dead. This is actually my first build, but i can tell you right away there will be more to follow. Watchmen02
(02-14-2012 09:45 PM)lwsaki Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2012 05:14 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to TZG....looking forward to your contributions.

The Worm loves that.OD

OD

I posted a hero character today. shane from the walking dead. This is actually my first build, but i can tell you right away there will be more to follow. Watchmen02

Nice ContributionWatchmen02
OD
Form Holland... Awesome! I am Dutch by heritage myself; last name's De Boer. Welcome to our festering hoard. Looking forward to hearing more from you. This was my first forum also, and I have found it to be very welcoming and inspiring. Zombie13
Rawrrrggghhh...
They're coming from the...!!!!
(02-14-2012 11:36 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]Rawrrrggghhh...

raaawwwrrrhghghaaaarrrrrrr.... to you 2. Watchmen02
Hoi lwsaki, Belgiƫ hier zo. Waar precies in Nederland zit je? Ik in Izegem, west vlaanderen.
Welkom op het grootste zombiespelforum ooit!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's