TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: zombie bosses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my friends and i are thinking of rules for spawning zombie bosses Zombie17 so far we got 1 idea for the spawning rule for a boss:

remove 3-5 zombies on the board, spawn 1 boss, these zombies are put in cool down for 3 zombie turns, i.e. counts toward roll to spawn.

fattay zombie: instead of taking up 1 space like normal zombie, fattay zombie takes up 4 spaces, takes 3 wounds to die, move 1, and is not affected by revolvers.

*flying zombie: can only be hit by guns, 3 wounds, can only attack heroes outside, move 2.

*powerful zombie: 2 extra fight dice, 3 wounds, zombie hunger 2, break barricade on roll of 3+, move D3.

what do guys think? willing to take any ideas here Zombie17
How is it affected by other Kill cards, like the shotgun? Meat cleaver?
I love the idea of boss characters. The fattay zombie sounds like a good start. Would he fight heroes in all 4 squares, then? I am interested to see what other bosses you come up with. Keep it up.

I think it would be cool to make some custom scenarios for the bosses, too, so they could be triggered after a certain event in the game. Just brainstorming.
the Grave dead, are almost like zombie bosses. In the game type Plague carriers, they feel boss like and menacing.
i was thinking only gun that can target or hit multiple zombies within one space works on the fattay. meat cleaver might take out 2 wounds instead.
(02-14-2012 11:36 PM)Spidey NZ Wrote: [ -> ]the Grave dead, are almost like zombie bosses. In the game type Plague carriers, they feel boss like and menacing.

funny thing we never really use grave dead in our games haha. we use grave weapons instead.
(02-14-2012 10:57 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]I love the idea of boss characters. The fattay zombie sounds like a good start. Would he fight heroes in all 4 squares, then? I am interested to see what other bosses you come up with. Keep it up.

I think it would be cool to make some custom scenarios for the bosses, too, so they could be triggered after a certain event in the game. Just brainstorming.

yea he would fight all heroes in spaces hes on. nice idea for scenarios, i'll try to think of a super boss haha.
Reference URL's