TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Walking dead missing characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shane isn't a big character at all in the comics.
And I wish they had Daryl in the comic. But he's kind of like the character Michonne in a way.
Did a while to finish daryl, hope you guys like. My Walking hero set is now complete. (with the 6 already posted on BGG and TZG).

Hope you like.

[attachment=1201]
I like your custom Daryl a lot, but I think he should be a Strange character, rather than a Redneck character.

Also, "Loner" would read better if it said, "... when the Hero is alone on their boardtile." since some custom characters can copy other Heroes' abilities.
(03-05-2012 11:47 AM)victor.w Wrote: [ -> ]I like your custom Daryl a lot, but I think he should be a Strange character, rather than a Redneck character.

Also, "Loner" would read better if it said, "... when the Hero is alone on their boardtile." since some custom characters can copy other Heroes' abilities.

Thought about the strange. Didn't really know. That way he will be having more interaction with zombiecards. Thanks for sharing. I will be changing soon.
Adjusted Daryl. Here he is. v1.1

[attachment=1204]
Your quote selection is awesome :-D
You should probably have an ability to support his crossbow.
Something like,
During his Ranged Weapon Phase, Daryl may target one Zombie with Range of 2 and roll a D6, hits on 5+. He can still use another Ranged Attack before or after this ability.

Maybe a bit too strong combined with the extra Fight dice. I dunno.
I'm a little late to this thread but I was working on printing some walking dead characters and wasn't happy with any of the Michonnes I saw, so I made my own. (She's a pretty huge part of the comics as well) Let me know what you think!Zombie24
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's