TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: F...THE ZOMBIES, LET'S PLAY SOME XBOX scenario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all, here is a fun based scenario (based on the we've got to get back.. scenario) only with a couple of changes, and made for our own custom characters. It's still possible to use whatever character you like.

FWACK THE ZOMBIES, LET’S PLAY SOME XBOX!

OWWKAY, a zombie outbreak has been reported. Still, the heroes feel more like playing some Xbox. The problem is that a certain person votes to get some beer first (Lex) and another hero feels up for it, but lost his game and can’t remember where he left it (Vinny). Damnit…

TURNS: 15

SCENARIO OBJECTIVES:

1. The players select 4 heroes. (probably Saki, Alex, Vinny and Spem)

[attachment=1103]
[attachment=1104]
[attachment=1105]

and myself offcourse Watchmen02
[attachment=1106]

2. Place the couch and the Xbox in the centre of the manor house.

3. Get all the numbered counters and divide them in 1, 2, 3 and 4, 5, 6. place the first three counters facedown in the general store, the farmhouse and the diner. These are the locations that might have a case of beer. Try to put the L-shapes so that the three buildings are as far away from each other as possible. Decide by rolling a D3 which marker represents the case of beer. 1 and 2 - 1, 3 and 4 – 2, 5 and 6 - 3

4. After 6 turns, (start of turn 9)Vinny vaguely remembers were he might have left the game. Randomly place the three markers facedown on the board. (it is possible that the first markers are in the same building as one of the last three markers, in this case, shuffle them both. Even when the beer is already found, you never remove the counters. Heroes have to pay attention). It’s not possible to place the last three markers in the same building, but it is possible to place them on the same L-shape. (if a random building is rolled with one of the last three counters already in it, re-roll for another building, not for another L-shape). Now roll a D3 to decide which counter represents the videogame. 1 and 2 - 4, 3 and 4 - 5, 5 and 6 - 6

5. Any hero inside a building with a face-down marker may, instead of drawing a hero card, reveal the counter. If the number counter is one of the two they are looking for, they found the case of beer or the videogame. It is placed on the hero as if it were an item. When holding the case of beer, it counts as a ranged weapon distance 2. on a roll of 4+ the zombie is killed. Saki can double this distance, Lex will refuse to throw away a perfectly good beer so cannot use this ability.

6. Both items can be dropped next to the couch. This can be done in the exchange fase. If a hero is killed while holding one of these items, it is dropped in the same space. Another hero may pick it up in their exchange fase.

Zombies may not move or interact with these items in any way.

7. The heroes win when they have both items at the couch, and at least two heroes end their turn in this space, with no zombies in the manor house. (note, the centre space with the couch are actually the four centre spaces in the manor house)

8. The zombies win when they kill two heroes, or when the heroes fail to reach the objectives before sun dawns.

Set up
Use the centre board piece with the manor house. Place the couch piece on the centre four squares in the manor house. Use the L-shapes that contain the diner, the general store and the farmhouse. Randomly select the last L-shape. Use a normal Set up for the game.

I haven’t tried this with expansions, so this scenario only requires the base game. I also wrote it using our own custom characters, which you will find below, but you can use normal characters (or your own).

Note: sometimes there will be a reference to one of our own characters. You can ignore it, or fill it in yourself as you see fit.

We playtested it twice. zeds 1-1 heroes. The hero win was an epic one. Two guys got the i feel kinda strange, but we managed to get back with all 4 heroes, and used the fire extinguisher in the manor house, putting all the zed's outside the house, thus winning the game.

Also, some custom markers and the centre tile.
[attachment=1107]
Also have the xboxgame marker, but couldn't post it.

Let me know what you think. Comments are appreciated.
Those Heroes are awesome!
I like the scenario too. Well done.
Reference URL's