TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Possible custom characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Oz miniatures over at studio miniatures have recently caught my eye as possible survivors to add to my game, I have Dorothy, Tin Man, and Toto done after piecing together abilities from various places and people who I have talked with...right now trying my hand at the lion, I see him more as a mascot type so here is what I have for him;

Rawr Mascot - Male
Start - Gym
One Wound, Dead

Woodenvale Pride: Rolls an extra fight dice while another hero is in an adjacent square.

Youth: May give up turn to heal one wound.

I would like to possibly add one more ability but I am stuck, do any of you fine people have suggestions.
I think as a mascot he should get 2 wounds then death. Just for the fact that he is wearing a poly-foam fabric costume. This can hinder the zombies from breaking the skin. (just my 2 cents). Also, maybe a confusion/camouflage ability. Seeing that he is covered up in the form of a lion. Zombies would have to roll a 2+ to find/attack him.
Good ideas Watchmen02
I to was thinking about a mascot hero (look my thread). i was thinking about something like.

cheer: The hero cannot move or heal, as it is to busy cheering. instead of one space, zombies that are two spaces away have to move towards the hero that turn.

Or can boost morale of any student, adding one more fight dice when in the same building/same L-shape.

Let me know if you work something out, (maybe even a herocard, if not, i would happely make the card, have the correct setup as a adobefile, can be done without much trouble)
Hi, ummmmm I do think they should have 2 wounds minimum. How can a youth heal a wound if they only have a wound. The one wound they take would kill them, and no chance to use the youth ability.

Watchmen02 Furry action Watchmen02
(02-22-2012 06:58 PM)PJON Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, ummmmm I do think they should have 2 wounds minimum. How can a youth heal a wound if they only have a wound. The one wound they take would kill them, and no chance to use the youth ability.

Watchmen02 Furry action Watchmen02

I think he ment, one wound, then death (thus the second wound) otherwise it would be a very useless hero.
Check out the Gallery! Pockets made a few custom characters that are so legit, you might even think they're official.
Reference URL's