TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from western PA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Was first introduced to the game at a Card Shop where a few friends and I where playing Magic 2 years ago. Was confusing at first but then once we caught on it became really fun and funny with the situations that where happening. I ended up as Jenny and ended up starting with the pitchfork and found the welding torch,....so guaranteed kill every time and as long as i don't roll a one the welding torch doesn't break, ohh yea. So I bought the back in December and now have the Growing Hunger, Survival of the Fittest, Zombies with Grave weapons expansions and just got Hero Pack 1 in the mail today. So now next on my list is Advanced Abilities.
Western PA's a big area. Pgh here. Welcome to the forums.
Welcome to TZG..your purchases sound like a logical progression.

OD
Greetings cobler. Don't forget to put some money aside for the large expansion coming out later this year called Blood in the Forest! It's a good time to be a Zombie fan!
welcome to the forum :-) I just got GH and HP1 for my birthday. All of a sudden I'm awash in new characters Zombie17
Welcome...sit down...and be officialy diagnosed as an FFP addict.
Just remember....you are not alone Watchmen02
yea, i saw that they are coming out with a new expansion, but getting the money set aside right now is the problem with only working around 12 hours a week and by the time i get my paycheck, 3/4 of it is gone because of gas money and car insurance, not easy to make $30 last two weeks when you are commuting to class every day
Hi there all you zombie lovers

I am new on the forum and want you all to know i love the game.

been busy fabricating a cool set of buildings, i want to post these photo's asap

whats the best and fastest way to upload them on this website

greetz from Boxtel netherlands Europe !
(02-22-2012 02:03 PM)Blackhilski Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there all you zombie lovers

I am new on the forum and want you all to know i love the game.

been busy fabricating a cool set of buildings, i want to post these photo's asap

whats the best and fastest way to upload them on this website

greetz from Boxtel netherlands Europe !

@Blackhilski, just start a thread on the appropriate area (I guess for buildings it would either be the Models & Painting forum in the Lounge or the General Discussion forum under LNOE). At the bottom of the post you can attach your photos. If you want to get the photos put into a gallery I'm not sure what the protocol is.

I'm looking forward to seeing your pics! I LOVE the idea of having a 3D set for LNOE. Insane21
Greeting and Welcome: to

cdcobler and Blackhilski
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's