TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Galactic Domination
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently subjugated a galaxy far far away and am now beginning to lay my plans for conquering this galaxy. Sadly I need an unstoppable army and have settled on zombies. They are a force to be reckoned with and will mindlessly unleash my wrath on any planet I see fit. That said I must learn to control them and have a few questions such as.... When playing the 'zombie apocalypse' secenario with zombie hord and auto spawn how many dice do you role to see how many new zombies spawn at the end of the turn? Thank you in advance for all of you knowledge you will be greatly rewarded once my conquest is complete.
Is this the almighty Ob? The 13 have arrived and now it is pure DOOM!!!
Welcome Darth.
Join the undead dark forces.
Now rise my friend, no need to bow before your master Emp(eror) Zombie17
Greeting and Welcome

The Dark Force is strong with this one... Let me know if you need an executioner. I have some free time on Wednesdays.

(You roll 1 die at the end of the Zombie Turn to see how many new Zombies you could Spawn.)
Executions on Wednesdays are perfect. If anyone gets any ideas at the beginning of the week you can quickly discourage them then fear will keep them in line for the rest of the week.

All will bow.

One die? That works. We played by rolling one D6 and one D3 for 21 zombies. 14 zombies gets one D6. 7 zombies gets one D3 for each player. So... One of each right?
.... I need to go read zombie apoc....

Autospawn with horde, you roll 2 D6, or one per zombie player.
Thanks for all the input. I'm sure I will learning much as an apprentice at this wonderful site, but soon I will be the master and my apocalypse will come.
Belated Welcome DT.

OD
Reference URL's