TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to say hi to all, i have been playing LNOE for about 6 months and i have the base game, growing hunger and survival of the fittest expansions. I was brought on to this game by my local comic book/game store clerk.

This game is simply fun and I have attracted all of my friends to play this as well.

I heard that Flying Frog had special web content so i decided to check out their website (which i found some new scenarios), which eventually brought me here.

I am enamored by this website, with the wealth of knowledge and mod ideas, that i decided to join. So I am glad to be here and I hope to contribute in discussions.

Thanks

(p.s. I also have A Touch of Evil game. Has anyone here played it?)
Greetings zmbieslayer!

Glad to hear you've been spreading the word about the best Zombie game out there! Hope you stick around and enjoy the site there's always lots to talk about and plenty of fan scenarios and character cards on here + lots more.

There's quite a few Touch of Evil players on here. Some prefer it to LNoE. I don't own it myself.
Welcome to TZG.....AtoE is a well represented minority here you can check out its
Forum.

OD
Thanks guys, I am sure I will be gathering as much new content and mods as i possibly can!! This forum is definitively going to give me hours upon hours of extra content i never would have expected when purchasing this game.
Welcome Slayer (duhduhduhderuhuuhu derhuhuuh....uhm...trying to form the song Raining Blood by Slayer with words here...)
You just found your way to THE BEST spot on the world wide web for anything related to FFP.
It started out small...wich just us little group of guys who played LNOE but had no place to discuss stuff....and now see what it has grown into.
Pure awesomeness and a place filled with good people who will help you out when in need. Alway!

(how's that for a promoeach huh chief Sarku? Hahahaaa!)
Greetings and Welcome
Hey there, Slayer. I have ATOE also, and most in my group prefer it to LNOE, although they both get quite a bit of play. We usually use LNOE to introduce newer gamers to the "sport," then graduate them to ATOE, because it seems like a bit more complicated of a game. I got Fortune and Glory for Christmas, and it is similar to ATOE. If the theme looks cool to you, you should check it out. Lots of cool plastic bits in that one.

Also, ATOE has the best soundtrack, IMO.
I'm new here, but I have to say that these guys here at THEZOMBIEGAME.COM are some awesome people. Welcome, and join the fray as soon as you can!
Reference URL's