TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New guy discovers LNoE a year late, but better late....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

For about 6 months ago i grew tired of my collection of board games. I craved something new. After looking around boardgamegeek.com for about 10 minutes i uncovered what should be my best board game experience since Settlers. And it was Last Night on Earth.

Yesterday i also bought the expansion Growing Hunger, and i must admit i was a little dissapointed that it only contained 3 new "missions"(or what to call them), so i went searching the internet again, and i found my way here.

I am very happy that LNoE still seems to have a big fan community, and i hope to find many new exciting experience here.

Last, a question. It seems like there are quite a few home made missions, i haven't had the time to look at them all, but my wonder is, do i need all of the expansions to play the majority of the missions, or will it suffice with LNoE and GH?

Many thanks beforehand!
Johnny Glitter
(02-25-2012 10:36 PM)fatherfrozt Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

For about 6 months ago i grew tired of my collection of board games. I craved something new. After looking around boardgamegeek.com for about 10 minutes i uncovered what should be my best board game experience since Settlers. And it was Last Night on Earth.

Welcome to the site, Johnny. I didn't know until recently that any zombie board games existed!
Welcome aboard TZG....I believe most of the home made stuff can be done with just LNoE & GH (well the Zombie
Stripper thing needed a special Tile & of course a Zombie stripper fig-but who hasn't got one of those).

I'm more into AToE & F&G so one of our many Zombie fans may provide a definite answer.

OD
If the size of GH bummed you out. Survival of the Fittest will probably have the same reaction, but it does add barricades and some new tokens. Try to get Invasion from outer space, since its an entirely different game but also completely cross compatible with LNOE.
The custom senarios differ on things needed from what expansion. I think the Inferno senario needs SotF because of the sewer and barricades.
And you're in just in time for the new expansion to come out this year. awesomeness.
Most homepade missions are based on LNOE and GH. You can download the extra rulebooks fr the website so if the missions state something you don't really recognize you can always download them.

Or do as I do..ljust blindly buy anythong LNOE Watchmen02
Greetings father. Glad you're enjoying the game and this site. I would get really familiar with the game mechanics and then buy Hero Pack 1 followed buy Survival of the Fittest. They expand your options as Heroes and give diverse methods for going big brain hunting.
Reference URL's