TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Grave weapon deck question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-04-2012 02:01 PM)victor.w Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2012 01:17 PM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]Remember that you need a 5+ roll for movement before you get to pick on.
(just saying this cause I recently heard people just play it wrong bu just picking a card by the number they rolled....)

The severity with which people can misunderstand rules never ceases to impress me. Zombie12

Insane21 indeed, it is just plain ridiculous sometimes. Insane16
(03-04-2012 02:27 PM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2012 02:01 PM)victor.w Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2012 01:17 PM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]Remember that you need a 5+ roll for movement before you get to pick on.
(just saying this cause I recently heard people just play it wrong bu just picking a card by the number they rolled....)

The severity with which people can misunderstand rules never ceases to impress me. Zombie12

Insane21 indeed, it is just plain ridiculous sometimes. Insane16

are you guys talking about me ? lol
Nope Watchmen02
I think you should be talking about me at least Zombie13

Im still waiting to see what FFP respondes to Samurai Trev.

I do not think the any Hero Cards get reshuffled. Not the Hero Deck, not the Unique Items and not the Tactics.

I do think the Zombie deck does get reshuffled. Due to that fact, I feel the GW Zombies cards get reshuffled as well. .....i hope at least....
I must agree that out of all the games I've ever played I've never had to reshuffle the Unique Items, Survival Tactics or Grave Weapons Deck. I'd still like an official answer to what if though?

The Zombie deck does get reshuffled. The Hero deck gets reshuffled too unless the Zombies force the last Hero card to be drawn, then it's game over.
I believe you may be mistaken about the Hero deck gets reshuffled
too unless the Zombies force the last Hero card to be drawn. I was
under the impression if the Hero deck was to ever deplenish, Hero's
lose. Unless you play an exception that they may only draw special
pickups from discard pile and only lose when forced by a zombie card
to discard Hero cards. But still, I do not believe Hero's ever reshuffle
their depleted deck.
Running out of cards

However, if the hero deck runs out of cards, the heros are out of luck. The deck is not reshuffled and the heros must make do with what they have

Page 17 basic rules

Pred you corrected the MMystical Samuria ??? Yikes Hope you dont get smited or anything bad like that....cause i got your back on this one Watchmen02
I concur. Not that those meddlesome heroes need any help anyway.
Pred is indeed correct. I should have checked the rules. If Sarku orders it I will commit sepuku.

The Hero deck never gets a re-shuffle.
(03-08-2012 08:37 PM)PJON Wrote: [ -> ]Running out of cards

However, if the hero deck runs out of cards, the heros are out of luck. The deck is not reshuffled and the heros must make do with what they have

Page 17 basic rules

Pred you corrected the MMystical Samuria ??? Yikes Hope you dont get smited or anything bad like that....cause i got your back on this one Watchmen02

Yep that's true, it does say Hero deck is not reshuffled but Zombie deck is.

(03-09-2012 05:39 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Pred is indeed correct. I should have checked the rules. If Sarku orders it I will commit sepuku.

The Hero deck never gets a re-shuffle.

I don't have the book with me right now but, if I'm not mistaken, it also says that if the hero deck is depleted and a zombie player should ever play a card that would discard cards from the Hero Deck the Heroes also lose. Makes you kinda EXTRA nervous about searching when your at the end of your deck huh?

I never particularly liked that method of victory but I can see why the added the extra element of danger.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's