TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Gasoline, think we're doing it wrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who can tell me what the correct way of playing this card is. As it also can be used as a weapon. we played it as anybody without a lighter can use it, placing a gas marker on their space, discarding gasoline. another hero can then (or the same hero when he has a fire) light it from an adjecent space, any zombie passing that space or currently in that space suffer the same damage as dynamite. kill on 2+

I think we are playing it wrong, but it worked out so we left it like this.

Who can tell me how to play it right!?
(02-27-2012 11:57 AM)lwsaki Wrote: [ -> ]As it also can be used as a weapon.

The actual card Gasoline simply allows you to place a Gas Marker in the same or adjacent space of the Hero who discards it. The Gas Marker is the weapon. If you hit it with a ranged weapon or a thrown Fire Item (Range: 2, Hits on 3+) it kills every Hero and Zombie on its space, and kills Heroes and Zombies in adjacent spaces on 3+.
So you can shoot a gas marker in the ranged weapon fase, just as you would shoot a zombie.

OR, you can use a fire item (torch, lighter) to throw it at the space, range 2 3+ to light it. (also in the ranged weapon fase i pressume)

How about the welder, it is a melee weapon with the fire ability. Could you also throw that at the gasoline?
(02-27-2012 12:23 PM)lwsaki Wrote: [ -> ]Q1) So you can shoot a gas marker in the ranged weapon fase, just as you would shoot a zombie.

Q2) OR, you can use a fire item (torch, lighter) to throw it at the space, range 2 3+ to light it. (also in the ranged weapon fase i pressume)

Q3) How about the welder, it is a melee weapon with the fire ability. Could you also throw that at the gasoline?

A1) Yes.
A2) Yes.
A3) Yes.
Thanks a bunch clearing that up.
Ok cool. I See what you are trying to accomplish now. I like it. I look forward to giving it a shot as soon as I get the chance!
(02-27-2012 06:11 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2012 12:23 PM)lwsaki Wrote: [ -> ]Q1) So you can shoot a gas marker in the ranged weapon fase, just as you would shoot a zombie.

Q2) OR, you can use a fire item (torch, lighter) to throw it at the space, range 2 3+ to light it. (also in the ranged weapon fase i pressume)

Q3) How about the welder, it is a melee weapon with the fire ability. Could you also throw that at the gasoline?

A1) Yes.
A2) Yes.
A3) Yes.

Agree with all this.
Just to clarify when using Fire items like a Lighter or Welding Torch: to throw the item you must discard it, so you only really get one chance per item to get it to work... Hope the dice are on your side!
HAHA... the irony. tried it yesterday, rolled a 1. Dunno where that lighter ended up, probably on the roof of the highschool. Used my own custom made character, who has an ability pitcher (as i was a pitcher in my earlier years) so i have to say....

EPIC fail. Tons of laughter do, so good times.
(02-28-2012 11:20 AM)lwsaki Wrote: [ -> ]HAHA... the irony. tried it yesterday, rolled a 1. Dunno where that lighter ended up, probably on the roof of the highschool. Used my own custom made character, who has an ability pitcher (as i was a pitcher in my earlier years) so i have to say....

EPIC fail. Tons of laughter do, so good times.

Moments like that make the game fun! Lady luck certainly has a good sense of humour!Watchmen02
Reference URL's