TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hi There you zombie lovers , greetz from the dutch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks, here is my first post on this terrific site. i am from Holland, bought the LNOE base set quite a while ago , started playing and was hooked for life. I have made some modifications in the building structures. So the game is more 3d and alive and getting the right atmosphere haha

For all who are interested, i have got the patterns from the buildings in pdf style, let me know and i send it to you, all you have to do is watch the tutorial, print them and make the buildings yourself.

glad to be a member , greetings from eerie Holland..
YOU EFFING ROCK!!

The easiest +1 Rep I've ever given. I take my hat off l-e-g-e-n-d-a-r-y

You already have my vote for full member status. That work deserves it.
(02-27-2012 06:15 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]YOU EFFING ROCK!!

The easiest +1 Rep I've ever given. I take my hat off l-e-g-e-n-d-a-r-y

You already have my vote for full member status. That work deserves it.

Thanx a million, hope i have inspired you to make a 3d conversion at home Watchmen02 greetz from the dutch, Brabant , Netherlands
LOVE IT!

Proud to say we're from the same country. (amersfoort, utrecht) looks awesome. Makes the game even more fun i reckon. Welcome to thezombiegame.
(02-27-2012 07:32 PM)lwsaki Wrote: [ -> ]LOVE IT!

Proud to say we're from the same country. (amersfoort, utrecht) looks awesome. Makes the game even more fun i reckon. Welcome to thezombiegame.

Great to hear that , i am from Boxtel, located on hells highway at the river dommel. Here's another pic from the car we use for the escape in the truck scenario. Still havent found the old chevy in the right scale over here in Holland, so we have to use the blood and brains smeared Volvo instead haha Watchmen02

greetz Blackhilski
I can imagine a car looks like that when the zombies finally arrive. :P check out a threat of phantomninja. he has a cool chevy model. maybe he knows where to get one?
(02-27-2012 05:56 PM)Blackhilski Wrote: [ -> ]Hi folks, here is my first post on this terrific site. i am from Holland, bought the LNOE base set quite a while ago , started playing and was hooked for life. I have made some modifications in the building structures. So the game is more 3d and alive and getting the right atmosphere haha

For all who are interested, i have got the patterns from the buildings in pdf style, let me know and i send it to you, all you have to do is watch the tutorial, print them and make the buildings yourself.

glad to be a member , greetings from eerie Holland..

I'm so glad you posted your pics, Blackhilski. Your buildings are nothing short of amazing!! You are quite talented.
Holy spitballs! That is awesome work.
Welcome to the board from a neigbouring country (belgium - West Vlaanderen)

Helaas een eindje weg van Brabant anders zou ik al dat moois wel eens in het echt willen bekijken Watchmen02

+1 rep for dedication to the game.
Great job!
Really Great stuff,,,,how come I over looked this
post. Zombie22 Welcome to TZG.

OD
Reference URL's