TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: carving buildings to make Lnoe really 3 D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi there all my beloved guardians of the living dead!

I have made all buildings in 3 D. They are fabricated of fiber coated cardboard and high quality printed patterns (most of them home made). On the right scale from the board made all buildings.

I will upload the patterns and tutorials for all of you who are interested in making their own. Real easy and fun job when you got the hang of it i guess.

Here are some pics i made from the cornfield including scarecrow on a transparant plastic base so you can place it on the board and still see the original tiles.

Also pics from the whole woodinvale village and the manor under siege!

Upcoming pics from high school and gym including the local hero team Woodinvale Wolves (go wolves), flaggpole and the graveyard, also on transparant base.

Enjoy, hope i have inspired some of you in building their own and lots of eerie greetings from the Netherlands, Europe
My eyes cannot believe such greatness!! Amazing work, pure brilliance.
.... Amazing... great job

so envy right now...

to play with such board probably take the enjoyment to the clouds!!!

EPIC!
(02-27-2012 08:32 PM)j0hnnn Wrote: [ -> ].... Amazing... great job

so envy right now...

to play with such board probably take the enjoyment to the clouds!!!

EPIC!

Thanx ! And yes its fun to play with these structures, i have made them in such a way they are not a nusuance to the gameplay. It gives the game a truely apocalyptic atmosphere. I will upload all patterns in pdf file asap

greetz from Holland
truly impressive. do you have to leave the game out all the time?
If not does everything assemble easily after its been broken down?
(02-27-2012 08:50 PM)Pred Wrote: [ -> ]truly impressive. do you have to leave the game out all the time?
If not does everything assemble easily after its been broken down?

Hi Pred!

The buildings are as light as a feather due to the material cardboard fiber. they come in one part so they are really easy to place on the board, Here another pic from the car we use for the escape in the truck scenario. Still havent found the old chevy in the right scale over here in Holland, so we have to use the blood and brains smeared Volvo instead haha Watchmen02

greetz Blackhilski
mate - that's it - I'm doing it. As soon as we can get a link to the pdf file for your amazing work I'm building the town. absolutely fantastic. thanx heaps.
Thats quite impressive what u done there, looking forward for the pdf file.
How much "foam" did u use for all buildings? Watchmen02
Wow just wow that is amazing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's