TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Re-painting and scale questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of my models are getting worn. Thought I might rework them and maybe change them up a bit.
Is there a way to strip of the old paint without damaging them, or should I just paint over the old stuff?

Also, what is the scale of the LNOE models?
Thought I might look around the hobby store for some stuff when I pick up new paints.
(02-27-2012 11:34 PM)Wade Wrote: [ -> ]Some of my models are getting worn. Thought I might rework them and maybe change them up a bit.
Is there a way to strip of the old paint without damaging them, or should I just paint over the old stuff?

Also, what is the scale of the LNOE models?
Thought I might look around the hobby store for some stuff when I pick up new paints.

Hi Wade.

TRy some varnish next time you are done painting, helps protect them. You can also use tinner to remove some damaged paint, gently though.

Scales is 1/43 , 1/44 to my knowledge

Greetz from Holland
Hi Wade check this out hope this helps.
http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...easy-steps
Thanks to both of you!
-W
You can try a household cleaning product called "Simple Green" if they sell it where you are. It works to strip paint from plastic mini's ( I know it works on Warhammer models).
+1 for simple green!! It works wonders on metal minis...and also is a great cleaner.
Reference URL's