TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings from US Navy warship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello fellow zombie lovers. I am currently deployed with the US navy and me and my division have been greatly enjoying Last Night on Earth. I just recently purchased it and we dont have any expansions yet just the base game but it has been greatly entertaining while we are gone. Just wanted to say hi and check out the site.
Hello,hello. Welcome to the boards!
Welcome Watchmen02
(02-28-2012 06:42 AM)thegep Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Watchmen02

Thank you, since mail out here is dreadfully slow. If I were looking to order expansions, which ones and/or in which order should I get them? I was thinking start with Growing hunger? But I honestly have no idea. Also is there anywhere to get some good fan-made scenarios or anything? I just found the online web scenarios from FFP (gonna play we must go back tomorrow).

Thanks again.
Yes, start with Growing Hunger. That should satisfy your, uh, hunger for a while. Welcome to the site!
Welcome! Glad to see the game I love so much being played by those who defend our country. Get Growing Hunger first, Survival of the Fittest second, and Hero Pack One last. After that it's up to you, although I guess the entire thing is up to you, as these are just my suggestions.
Welcome aboard TZM(so to speak) Thank you for your Service.
Yes Growing Hunger must be your next purchase.
OD
Welcome and your question has been answered by the people before me Watchmen02
(02-28-2012 06:27 AM)Brandonlink Wrote: [ -> ]Hello fellow zombie lovers. I am currently deployed with the US navy and me and my division have been greatly enjoying Last Night on Earth. I just recently purchased it and we dont have any expansions yet just the base game but it has been greatly entertaining while we are gone. Just wanted to say hi and check out the site.

Welcome, Brandonlink!

Glad to hear LNOE is helping make life bearable for your crew. Thank you for your service.
Greetings Brandon. I would get these in this order Growing Hunger, Hero Pack 1 then Survival of the Fittest. Let us know how your games go.
Do you prefer playing as the Zombies or Heroes?
Have you got a favorite character?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's