TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: new pics of woodinvale buildings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Greetings my dear brain eating friends,

Here i am glad to share some new pics of woodinvale structures.
Once assembled, they are light as a feather and can be placed exactly on the board, gives the game an extra fun factor. Picked here are :

- The gas station and junk yard
- plane hangar, hospital and diner
- woodinvale high school
- cornfield (transparant base ) and the barn
more to come ! thanx for al the compliments, great!

think i've got myself a snack now before the sun sets on this part of the planet, that millers daughter looks pretty tasty

greetz from zombie infested Holland
Beautiful! Awesome! Stupendous! The cornfield is genius. The detail and theming is great. The posters on the hangar walls! These look so professional. Me wantee. +999999 rep (OK, 1 anyway).
Just to awesome for words.

Did you just print them and stick them to cardboard?
My gosh, you have a scoreboard in the gym! Beautiful...

I may have missed it on another post but why are the buildings so light? What material do you use?
Wicked Awesome......
(02-28-2012 03:14 PM)goodcop2000 Wrote: [ -> ]My gosh, you have a scoreboard in the gym! Beautiful...

I may have missed it on another post but why are the buildings so light? What material do you use?

I use carbon cardboard , her some pics from the production, and yes when you want some too, i want to share the prints with you in 5 sets of pdf patterns.

The production way, print them out, cur out the walls and glue them togethewr then glue the prints with professional photo glue on the building, on both the in - and outside and ther you go !

let me know when you want it so i can use web transfer

Greetz Blackhilski
(02-28-2012 03:13 PM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]Just to awesome for words.

Did you just print them and stick them to cardboard?

yeah, that easy .....and fun to make
Holy Sh.....!!!

That sir and/or madam is spectacular, I've been toying with the idea of making some World Works Games minis paper models for buildings and scenery but you went out and made customs for the board as is. The details look great, I love the gas station! Thank you for sharing!!!
Fantastic!

I can host the PDF files for download if you need a place to put them.
Also I'd like to share your pictures with some friends on another forum. Would it be alright with you if I saved them and loaded them to my domain?
I'll post the links here in case you want to share them somewhere that doesn't allow file uploads too.

Great work, very creative!
-Wade
(02-29-2012 07:04 PM)Wade Wrote: [ -> ]Fantastic!

I can host the PDF files for download if you need a place to put them.
Also I'd like to share your pictures with some friends on another forum. Would it be alright with you if I saved them and loaded them to my domain?
I'll post the links here in case you want to share them somewhere that doesn't allow file uploads too.

Great work, very creative!
-Wade

Hi Wade!

Great idea

Thanx and sure youre welcome to share this with anyone you think will like it , no problemo. Load them to your domain and if you need more detailed pics that can be of use in fabricating / copying the buildings, that allright by me.

I'm glad to share this whit any zombie lover

Greetz from Holland

shall i send the pdf patterns to you using web transfer, they are quite big for regular mail
I've created an FTP site for you to use. I will email you the details in a minute.
Is the email account in your profile OK or should I use another?
Much thanks!
-Wade
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's