TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: hero Jade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there zomby eaters. I finally got Hero Pack 1 and i am confused with Jades special rules. It says she "may not be wounded in a fight as long as she has doubles on her fight dice", but surely if she has any doubles she will kill the zombie and get no wounds anyway. i'm confused. help
And just seen as well, how come Victor gets a ZOMBIE CARD
(02-29-2012 02:11 AM)PUPPY_REVENGE Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there zomby eaters. I finally got Hero Pack 1 and i am confused with Jades special rules. It says she "may not be wounded in a fight as long as she has doubles on her fight dice", but surely if she has any doubles she will kill the zombie and get no wounds anyway. i'm confused. help

If a hero rolls two 2's, and a zombieplayer rolls a 4 for instance, the hero would lose the fight. In jades case, it will become a tie, thus not wounding her, or killing the zombie.

You need a double and a higher diceroll to kill a zombie. This can be the double itself, or a third dice.
(02-29-2012 02:33 AM)lwsaki Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-29-2012 02:11 AM)PUPPY_REVENGE Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there zomby eaters. I finally got Hero Pack 1 and i am confused with Jades special rules. It says she "may not be wounded in a fight as long as she has doubles on her fight dice", but surely if she has any doubles she will kill the zombie and get no wounds anyway. i'm confused. help

If a hero rolls two 2's, and a zombieplayer rolls a 4 for instance, the hero would lose the fight. In jades case, it will become a tie, thus not wounding her, or killing the zombie.

You need a double and a higher diceroll to kill a zombie. This can be the double itself, or a third dice.
You know why i seem to be stupid? My friends and i have been playing for a number of months now and we have been playing so ANY double kills a zombie. What a dick.Thats why i was confused. Thanks for the reply
(02-29-2012 02:39 AM)PUPPY_REVENGE Wrote: [ -> ]

You know why i seem to be stupid? My friends and i have been playing for a number of months now and we have been playing so ANY double kills a zombie. What a dick.Thats why i was confused. Thanks for the reply

No prob. You will find out that it will be harder for the heroes from now on. Watchmen02

Zombies rule
(02-29-2012 02:47 AM)lwsaki Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-29-2012 02:39 AM)PUPPY_REVENGE Wrote: [ -> ]

No prob. You will find out that it will be harder for the heroes from now on. Watchmen02

Zombies rule

I always play as the zombies and complained time and time again that it was really hard to win coz of the "STUPID ANY DOUBLES RULE". if only i'd just read the rules and not listened to my friends. They will be so pissed when i tell them i was right.
However, i am proud of the fact that i have still won many times as the zombies using the soon to be infamous ANY DOUBLES rule.
cheers again
and zombies do rule, yes
This is a commonly made mistake. Note that Jade still has to roll higher than the zed to kill it. She just doesn't get wounded if she rolls low doubles.
(02-29-2012 05:47 AM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]This is a commonly made mistake.

Indeed. I just found out this weekend my buddie, who also has a cope of the game, plays it that way.
Reference URL's