TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: 8 BOARD SCENARIO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How come no one or FF has designed a scenario using the Manor House and ALL 8 Boards.
My friend an I are currently working out a sort of Left 4 Dead type scenario where you just have to get from A to B with random barricades, zombie puke and other stuff blocking (set and random) the way. collecting keys etc. its not quite as simple as that obviously but i would be interested in any ideas.
I'm gonna send it to FF when we got it sorted.
(02-29-2012 02:16 AM)PUPPY_REVENGE Wrote: [ -> ]How come no one or FF has designed a scenario using the Manor House and ALL 8 Boards.
My friend an I are currently working out a sort of Left 4 Dead type scenario where you just have to get from A to B with random barricades, zombie puke and other stuff blocking (set and random) the way. collecting keys etc. its not quite as simple as that obviously but i would be interested in any ideas.

Not want to be nosy, as i like all contributions to the game, especially new scenario's to play, but FF did do a scenario using 8 L-shapes and a centreboard (not the manorhouse but the 9tile one). It's called All hallows Eve 2 and you can get it on their website under webcontent.

Also check out the rescue at dawn scenario posted on this website. It has sort of the same idea i guess. Maybe it will bring up new ideas. Checking out other scenario's is a good idea, where you'll find a lot of rules that can come in handy if one of the parties get's the upperhand.

Finally i would say, testplay it, tweak it, and most of all, post it. You'll see that everybody here will gladly share their thoughts on what you come up with.
(02-29-2012 02:27 AM)lwsaki Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-29-2012 02:16 AM)PUPPY_REVENGE Wrote: [ -> ]How come no one or FF has designed a scenario using the Manor House and ALL 8 Boards.

Not want to be nosy, as i like all contributions to the game, especially new scenario's to play, but FF did do a scenario using 8 L-shapes and a centreboard (not the manorhouse but the 9tile one). It's called All hallows Eve 2 and you can get it on their website under webcontent.

Also check out the rescue at dawn scenario posted on this website. It has sort of the same idea i guess. Maybe it will bring up new ideas. Checking out other scenario's is a good idea, where you'll find a lot of rules that can come in handy if one of the parties get's the upperhand.

Finally i would say, testplay it, tweak it, and most of all, post it. You'll see that everybody here will gladly share their thoughts on what you come up with.

Cool. Yeah, saw the All Hallows Eve, i was kinda try a do a SET route (ONE WAY) so if say theres barricades the heros cant move on til the remove them in some way etc etc etc
cheers
Then you'll love the rescue at dawn scenario. It has one route to get to the final destination.

Adding baricades might be a cool idea. looking forward to see what you come up with.
A couple others have been done on here too. Search in variants.
tzg.com welcomes you!
Reference URL's