TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have to say that I found this game and have enjoyed every single game I've played so far! I'm a massive fan of the style and thematic gameplay it creates, and it is now making regular appearances at my local games club.

I'm going to play the standard box set a bit more, but really want to play the expansions and custom scenarios people have made. Maybe even create some of my own to share eventually.

So for now, I am just saying hello and will see you in the forums.
Welcome to TZG

OD
Welcome to the club.
Greetings Talonis. A sensible approach. Some guys dive in at the deep end and buy everything straight off! If your group grasps the basic game then the advanced game. You can start adding the expansions as you gain more confidence with the game mechanics. Any questions fire away. Chances are people may have come across the same thingsZombie17
Greeting and Welcome
Hi & Welcome!
Thanks everyone. Hopefully Incan get a few more games under my belt this weekend. Also just found out one of my work mates has the alien invaders game and wants to combine I with LNoE sometime!
Thanks for the donation and welcome... a bit late... Zombie03
Reference URL's