TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Pred's Trollbloods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is what I've been working on lately, and will probably be working
on for a while since I only have about 1/3 of the pieces I have
painted.
Some of these the flash just wasnt right, what can i say... I'm more of a painter than photographer.
Awesome details there Pred.
Nice Stuff are these GW?

OD
Off the hook! These look professional to me. Beautiful.
What can I say pred? Other than I'm very impressed! I can't believe how much your painting has improved in such a relatively short time. Good work and a well earned +1 Rep. Keep up the fine work. I especially like that blue flesh. Have you used these guys in glorious battle yet?
Old D
These model's are for a miniatures game from Privateer Press called
Hordes witch is the second installment to Warmachine.
http://privateerpress.com/WARMACHINE/
http://privateerpress.com/hordes
it plays like 40k, kinda, but I dont play 40k so dont quote that. If you
click on one of the pictures you'll then be able to see the factions and
look at the following list for each faction, like the Warcasters, the
Jacks/Warbeasts, Units, Solos, and Battle Engines.

Trev
I play every weekend. I started going up to my local game/comic
shop on the weekends to get more people to play FanG with. While
hanging out up there I got hooked on this miniatures game. I started
with a starter pack and was really good at playing for such a newb,
and I've been expanding my army ever since with the help from e-bay,
and I have even started collecting a second faction (Cryx Faction from
Warmachine).
I bet they look amazing on the table top! Its always good seeing people have painted armies in war-games.
(03-03-2012 11:43 AM)Pred Wrote: [ -> ]Here is what I've been working on lately, and will probably be working
on for a while since I only have about 1/3 of the pieces I have
painted.
Some of these the flash just wasnt right, what can i say... I'm more of a painter than photographer.

Hey Pred, I never heard of Trollbloods but they are cool looking and the paintjobs are outstanding.
Yes, these are pretty damn good! I like how you did the steel on their weapons, is that a non metallic finish?
I have a Warmachine "army" here too. Khador faction. Haven't played it in years though.
I have the starter set, snipers and then the other warcaster...some though dude with an axe who I forgot his name.

If your interested I can sell them to you since I don't play anymore. The starter set has been painted completely and all the others have been started on but ended up on the shelf "to finish when I find the time...but then I started on LNOE"
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's