TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Question about reaper minis.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering what everyone thought about reaper minis? There are a few i have seen and have considered buying but not sure how they stand up compared to say the hasselfree minis or those from studio minis.

Any and all help is greatly apreciated
HI Socal I don't own any Reaper minis but I've looked into them quite a bit. They do some very cool zombie strippers and a Zombie with a dog. The main issue is they will dwarf your LNoE figs etc. They stand at about 33mm so they're going to be way taller. Hope this helps.
Cal, the miniatures that you have purchased from me were strictly Reaper/Chronoscope miniatures. I believe they are good for the price. Miniature Market.com has some good deals on those mini's. I have also painted some fantasy miniatures and love their DWARF line up.
Cal, the miniatures that you have purchased from me were strictly Reaper/Chronoscope miniatures. I believe they are good for the price. Miniature Market.com has some good deals on those mini's. I have also painted some fantasy miniatures and love their DWARF line up.
Thank you both, this ame really has got a hold of my attention, creative side (as much of that i might have), and my wallet. Irv Cass will be a Hasselfree figure, but the magician and clown i wanted to make will probably be reaper minis along with i think the traveling salsan and cowby i am thinking of creating (working out the powers still)
Reference URL's