TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: love the cloaked martian scouts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I haven't even bought IFOS yet...we're still playing LNOE a lot and it's a hefty price tag to jump into a new game.

But I saw the cloaked martian scouts on the web site and bought them just because they look so cool.

Maybe I'll just have some random martians come wandering in during a LNOE game... Watchmen02
You could develop a scenario about this... to let these creepy creatures jump in woodinvale bringing the zombies!

If i think of something i will try to put together for you... Also i think you will need the rules for the aliens...
If I'm not mistaken you can download the rules for Martians here in the download section and on the FFP website.

In IFOS there is a section dedicted to crossing both games. Never tried it though.
I too need to get my hands on those Cloaked Martians. Just for the extra mission Watchmen02
It would probably be best just to download the rule or even look on
FFP website to check rules on cross-gaming. This wouldn't help you
though as far as having the martian deck to actually play them though...
You could use the rules for movement, squad and fighting mechanics. But Pred is right about the Martian cards. And on the other hand you could just make them in a type of blitzkrieg worlddomination fast forward no tactics just go in and blast everything type of army.

I just looked trough the martian cards and many of them are about getting extra movement (like the zombie card, roll a d6 blablabla) and even more about getting extra commandopoints to spend.

It can't be that hard to come up with a basic set of rules to use those cloaked martians in a LNOE scenario. Once my nazi zombies get painted I plan on making a scenario as well and was going to use the squad rules from the martians.
I have played the cross over game a few times. Usually with 6 players, 4 heroes, 1 zombies and 1 martians. It's quite fun and can get hectic as all get out. I highly recommend Watchmen02 Ironically, I have the cloaked martians but have yet to actually use them in play :\
Reference URL's